No announcement yet.

Screenshots of games you play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's too expensive for me. I'll wait. Still have Mig 21 and a couple others to go. Waiting for F-14.

Comment

• So Bethesda has released a teaser for the new game on Facebook.

Can't post here as I am on my phone at work but so far it's called...

Fallout 76 (Vault number and I assume working title maybe).
      The song in it is about West Virginia.

Comment

• rumors are it's an online game. If that's the case, I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaito View Post
          rumors are it's an online game. If that's the case, I'm out.
          The only Fallout multiplayer I want to see is the ability to create a server for just myself and friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaito View Post
            rumors are it's an online game. If that's the case, I'm out.
            From what i've seen so far, it's supposed to be either (or both) online/survival-based game. Think DayZ or comparable games. Honestly, a bigger focus on survival mechanics and scarcity sounds like a good fit for Fallout to me, as IMO the series (at least the modern games) have always glossed over what is an essential component of making it in the Wasteland. Incorporating this could make for a more engaging game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSone View Post

From what i've seen so far, it's supposed to be either (or both) online/survival-based game. Think DayZ or comparable games. Honestly, a bigger focus on survival mechanics and scarcity sounds like a good fit for Fallout to me, as IMO the series (at least the modern games) have always glossed over what is an essential component of making it in the Wasteland. Incorporating this could make for a more engaging game.
              Sure, I like survival games. Singleplayer survival games that is.
              Games like DayZ or comparable games turn to shit as soon as you run into a human player. Playing any kind of game with random people that doesn't involve shooting on sight just doesn't work. And quite frankly I'm not in the mood for some kind of fallout themed battle royale game.

Also when big publishers make an online game out of an established franchise, that seems to mean the franchise as everyone knows and loves it is on ice and they try to milk the remaining life out of it over the course of years.

Comment

• Post Scriptum five o'clocks

Comment

Comment

• I call shenanigans. That King Tiger has moved. Alt-Right Alt-History....

Comment

• It took half the match but we made it there only to die from an angry Typhoon.

Comment

• World of Warships:

Saw this on reddit and had to see it for myself. Uncle Joe would not be happy I trashed his ride

Comment

• DCS F/A-18C

Comment

• My first Fortnite win

Im so proud

Comment

• The End

10chars

Comment

• Poor Devin Weston. He was an entrepreneur, a risk taker, a trend setter. A hero of modern era capitalism. RIP slick.

Why? Because they have things nobody else has, because they can afford it, because frankly I'm rich enough to do whatever the fuck I want, and you're poor enough not to ask me any Goddamn stupid questions. Now, I mean that as a friend. Namaste

Comment

Working...
                                X