Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hildemel View Post

Yup. I got 2 and 3.
    ​Fun but can get difficult and the mission editor is frustrating if you don't have experience with it. Which I don't.

I've been playing with the software that we use to simulate stuff on. We're trialing building scenarios for a new course we have running. It's heavily used by many units in the Army. Bloody awesome kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose_Hates_You View Post
      Anyone play Arma?
      Got 2 and 3, playing benny's warfare / capture the island every now and then.

Comment

I've been playing with the software that we use to simulate stuff on. We're trialing building scenarios for a new course we have running. It's heavily used by many units in the Army. Bloody awesome kit.
        ​I just can't get some things to work properly. Whether some units will move in a convoy seems to be hit and miss for me. My three convoys attempts ended like this:
        ​First time the convoy of M113s worked fine-ish. They started off doing a circle, and almost getting stuck, before following the lead vehicle.
        ​Second attempt the Urals didn't move.
        ​Third? Lead vehicle took off down the road and solo'd it. Convoy stayed put.

Comment

• This'll probably deflate someone's hype bubble, but it appears Stalker 2 is currently in a very embryonic stage -currently existing essentially only as a design document- and was announced to attract publisher interest. Probably not a big surprise considering the tentative release year, but still....
          https://www.pcgamesn.com/stalker-2/stalker-2-publisher

Comment

• Welp, it looks like Bethesda is teasing a new Fallout game.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/...78823257542662

Comment

• Sweet but I'd imagine it's at least two years away. Hope it's somewhere different than the US this time- maybe Canada or London.

Comment

• Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
                Sweet but I'd imagine it's at least two years away. Hope it's somewhere different than the US this time- maybe Canada or London.
                My money is on a spin off New Vegas style, out late this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
                  Sweet but I'd imagine it's at least two years away. Hope it's somewhere different than the US this time- maybe Canada or London.
                  The rumour for the last few months are New Orleans.
                  Based off of a claimed leak.

New Orleans could be pretty good.
                  ​Cajun influence, mutant 'Gators, Hilly Billy swamp folk, etc. Could bring a different flair to the series.
                  Hell, with all the swamp we may finally get a player vehicle. Like those nifty airboats, if nothing else it'll be an NPC that will taxi you across water regions.

Comment

Anyone play Arma?

ArmA 3 is the only shooter/simulator I can actually play since I am too old for childish and arcade twitch shooters like Overwatch and the like. I have played and owned all of the ArmA/Operation Flashpoint games since Operation Flashpoint 1. If I am playing ArmA, it's usually on the Conquer the Island BECTI - OFPS.NET server. My alias is Strelok, so if you ever run into me, say Hi....

Comment

• Arma on humble bundle.
                      https://www.humblebundle.com/

Bethesda win troll of the week.

Comment

• While I personally think the idea of some kind of Fallout spin-off in other locations would be interesting, I think the main Fallout games need that retro-futuristic americana flair to work.

Comment

• From yesterday:

Comment

• World War 3 (creative, no?) by Farm51. Reminds me a lot of Battlefield 3/4, but looks interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hildemel View Post

The rumour for the last few months are New Orleans.
                              Based off of a claimed leak.

New Orleans could be pretty good.
                              ​Cajun influence, mutant 'Gators, Hilly Billy swamp folk, etc. Could bring a different flair to the series.
                              Hell, with all the swamp we may finally get a player vehicle. Like those nifty airboats, if nothing else it'll be an NPC that will taxi you across water regions.
                              I had enough of that in Point Lookout, moonshine addled hillbillies who soaked up godzilla levels of bullets. I never want to see a paddlewheeler in Fallout ever again.

Comment

• DCS Fanboys F/A-18C is out and only 79,99$

Comment

Working...
                                X