Question to (Biblical?) Hebrew speakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to (Biblical?) Hebrew speakers

Hey, so I'm at my parents' place and I am wondering what's on this tiny scroll. It has been around my house my whole life but usually it was closed. Is it a bible passage?

I think on the top it says peace with Israel (?) but I only know a few letters.

Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Originally posted by m0shiach View Post
      Ezekiel 25:17
      LOL.

Comment

Yup. Peace upon Israel.

Edit: Do you mean the actual scroll text? Ugh, my poor eyes. I shot of that Whiskey would probably help.

Comment

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
          Yup. Peace upon Israel.

Edit: Do you mean the actual scroll text? Ugh, my poor eyes. I shot of that Whiskey would probably help.

I'm afraid to tell you, but that ain't no whiskey... Also, AO, what's up with all the Amaretto? No household should ever need more than one bottle of almond liqueur. And preferably none...

Comment

"Thou shallst fucketh thine breki!"
            That's basically the first column.

Comment

Originally posted by Anzu View Post

I'm afraid to tell you, but that ain't no whiskey... Also, AO, what's up with all the Amaretto? No household should ever need more than one bottle of almond liqueur. And preferably none...
              As long as it contains alcohol, it'll do just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                Yup. Peace upon Israel.

Haha I was talking about the text.

But thanks for the title.

Originally posted by Anzu View Post

It beongs to my mom, it's at her place. I rarely drink anything stronger than wine.

Comment

Working...
                X