Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consolidated notable/celebrity deaths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don´t know if out of Spain is known, but Ángel Nieto, multiple motorcycle champion (50 cc and 125 cc) has died today, at 70, after a fatal quad accident in Ibiza.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Nieto

    Comment


    • #17
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-two-weeks-ago

      Celebrity US bodybuilder Rich Piana has died after being put into a medically-induced coma two weeks ago.
      His estranged wife Sarah confirmed the news on Instagram.

      She wrote: "I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it.

      "I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way."

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-two-weeks-ago

        Celebrity US bodybuilder Rich Piana has died after being put into a medically-induced coma two weeks ago.
        His estranged wife Sarah confirmed the news on Instagram.

        She wrote: "I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it.

        "I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way."

        Steroid use ...death at 46. Sad.

        Comment


        • #19
          A couple of big ones in Australia, Drew Morphett the voice of Aussie Rules Football for kids born in the 60s and 70s, died at home watching the footy on Friday night at the age of 69.

          http://www.smh.com.au/sport/vale-dre...26-gy4ujg.html

          And Iron man Dean Mercer who had a heart attack at 47, crashing his car in the process. Still mega fit, a shock to all who knew him.

          http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-2...is-car/8848380

          Comment


          • #20
            French Actress Mireille Darc died age 79.: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0014800/

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by commanding View Post


              Steroid use ...death at 46. Sad.
              A 40s something friend of mine also is a bodybuidler, though not to the level of Rich, but he admitted to me ''occasionally'' taking steroids and other crap. The man has a wife and family. But I guess he know what he's doing. Doesn't drink or smoke, not even Coca-Cola or other sodas. Bodybuidler usually take their hobby very seriously.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bitogno View Post
                French Actress Mireille Darc died age 79.: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0014800/
                She was a beauty in her youth, even later in life and delivered great performances in her movies.

                https://s26.postimg.org/ijk5kutt5/09d.jpg
                Last edited by digrar; 29-08-2017, 06:05 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by commanding View Post


                  Steroid use ...death at 46. Sad.
                  plus a good load of cocaine from time to time,.. his slogan was "whatever it takes". he also used synthol for his shoulders and several other body parts, he was definately not a good mathematician. i was also doing some weight training without taking steroids and other crap, but what i did use was a good amount of whey powder which makes you gain and bulk fast as well but without all the health risk since it consists of various different protein types and glutamin, bcaa´s etc. i had to quit because of hernia and i have to admit i´ve lost more than 35 pounds in a few months. good thing is there is a phenomenon called muscle memory, so after my surgery i´ll go wild on them bitches again, inshallah.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Richard Anderson, the actor who played Oscar Goldman in both hit 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman, died August 31. He was 91.

                    http://deadline.com/2017/08/richard-...or-1202159362/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by peping View Post
                      Richard Anderson, the actor who played Oscar Goldman in both hit 1970s series The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman, died August 31. He was 91.

                      http://deadline.com/2017/08/richard-...or-1202159362/

                      OMG I remember the man. I so liked the six million dollars man when I was young. I even had the doll.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Walter Becker, co-founder of the group Steely Dan, dies at 67. A lot of their music fueled my younger days.

                        http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-at-67-w500956

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Tobe Hooper died 26 August 2017, best known as director of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Hooper was age 74.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Jerry Pournelle. RIP.
                            A great author, very interesting guy.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Len Wein, Legendary Comics Writer Who Co-Created Wolverine, Dies at 69

                              http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/len...cs-1202553608/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Very sad, 69 is really young.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X