How awesome is Russia?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awesome is Russia?!?!

So. Russia. These motherfuckers are the best. They're basically running the free world now, everything in the news these days is because the Russians made it happen. And these people are awesome. They drink vodka like the world was ending and they love prostitutes. Who doesn't love prostitutes? You're already dead if you don't. RIP

So my question is this; what's your fucking problem? Why shouldn't these party people rule over us. I for one welcome our new Russian overlords.

Democrats and libtards are basically human filth who oppose partying and that's worse than being a Nazi. Fucking scum.

I love you all, especially the hot Russian blondes,

breki

Also, Tolstoy is awesome. But kind of a fag, went from being a bad ass artillery officer in Crimea to being a peace-loving beatnik. Clearly the cock sucker never had enough vodka and prostitutes

Comment

Finally some proper academic discussion here.

Comment

Ah yes comrades, Mother Russia, home to the AK-47 and the famous samovar, the first human in space, the Red Army that tactically defeated the Nazi invasion of WW2, and overthrew the rich rulers of 1910s Russia, and have the best chess players in the world, and best vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by My name again View Post
          Finally some proper academic discussion here.
          I know, right?

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post
            Ah yes comrades, Mother Russia, home to the AK-47 and the famous samovar, the first human in space, the Red Army that tactically defeated the Nazi invasion of WW2, and overthrew the rich rulers of 1910s Russia, and have the best chess players in the world, and best vodka.
            You forgot that they're excellent hockey players. Also another reason why Russia is awesome.

Plus, the few blondes that they do have are exquisite.

Comment

Breki,
              Being Canadian, I thought you sport was CURLING! LOL

Comment

Word. God bless A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶ Russia

Comment

Cyka to the motherflippin blyat! I'm with you on this. And don't forget: As long as you have money and some dudes to beat up other dudes, you'll be doing just fine! Oh and the food. So good! Best food ever. And the russian blokes give zero f*cks about a perfect body. You know, you are spending countless hours in the gym, working on that sixpack but look at them russians? You just need big arms, a big belly and an old army/navy shirt and that's it - instant p*ssy magnet!

Comment

I'm wearing Adidas shoes right now. Get my 3-band track-suit

Comment

Any country that produces guys like this deserves to be in charge!

Comment

Cheeki breki

Comment

more humor needed....

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post

I know, right?

oh yes.....

Comment

Wladi be lookin on this thread like:

Comment

Working...