No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly getting in to this, what's the quickest way to make a buck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jurpula View Post
      Slowly getting in to this, what's the quickest way to make a buck?

There really isn't a quick way, the game is all about grinding if you have the time for it. And if you're playing by yourself, it is a little more difficult to make money.

Comment

• If you're really fresh the best way is to find a team you can do the heists with. If you've enough cash then buy an orga building and get the vehicle warehouse. I've made over 80 million with "importing and exporting" cars this way by now.

Comment

• A 3 million $ trash can.

Comment

• Some new stuff...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Your work always makes me want to play GTA again, but playing GTA makes me not want to play GTA again.

Comment

• I know what you mean but with some buddies it's still fun. The game is great but all these cheaters and griefers sometimes make it a PITA in public lobbies.

Comment

• We used to glitch private public games for invite only friends.

But I'm pretty much saving myself, hoping Red Dead will reach the master race this time around.

Comment

• We're doing basically the same.

Yes, I'm also hoping for a PC release of RDR2 but the chances aren't that high from what I got.

Comment

Working...
                                X