Grand Theft Auto Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto Online

Grand Theft Auto Online is a dynamic and persistent open world for 16 players (or up to 30 on PS4, Xbox One and PC) that begins by sharing content and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but continues to expand and evolve with content created by Rockstar and other players. Taking the fundamental concepts of open-world freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and making them available to multiple players in an incredibly dynamic online world, we offer players the freedom to explore alone or work cooperatively with friends to complete missions. Residents of Los Santos band together to participate in activities and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes with the entire community, all with the personality and refined mechanics of Grand Theft Auto V.

Official Site: http://www.rockstargames.com/
    MPN Crew: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mpngta

The game deals with mature subject matter that may not be suitable for the forum or society in general, so lets keep it that in mind when posting about our in-game activities.
    Last edited by Fade; 20-04-2015, 06:57 AM. Reason: added tags

Myself, Token and Spartan getting ready to head out:

Wilco somehow got into the Mod Shop without the cutscene and was stuck inside:

Stealing a Titan:

The police were so unhappy with our beach shenanigans, they beached their boats:

Comment

^lol, didn't catch me pouring gasoline on their boat and then setting them on fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan10k View Post
        ^lol, didn't catch me pouring gasoline on their boat and then setting them on fire?
        No, I was too busy urinating myself laughing We need to start using the Editor to record some of this stuff, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fade View Post
          No, I was too busy urinating myself laughing We need to start using the Editor to record some of this stuff, lol.
          Ha, yeah. I really thought they would start freaking out when I started pouring gas on them, but they just sat there oblivious. lol

Comment

What do you mean this is your car? What car? This car? This car right here? Oh, you want THIS car back? How about no.

Comment

I'm still playing the single player. I'll try the online stuff once I'll finish with the story.

Do you guys talk with a microphone while playing?

Comment

Originally posted by tanks_alot View Post
                I'm still playing the single player. I'll try the online stuff once I'll finish with the story.

Do you guys talk with a microphone while playing?
                Lots to do, especially with others/friends/crew so look us up when you make it in. We also use either the ingame voip, or a teamspeak server pretty much always, as timely coordination never goes out of style

Comment

It's probably the most fun I've had in awhile online with friends. You can do some really funny shit. We were knocking people into fires on the beach and setting them aflame.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilco View Post
                    It's probably the most fun I've had in awhile online with friends. You can do some really funny shit. We were knocking people into fires on the beach and setting them aflame.
                    Don't forget shooting flare guns in a volley into a crowd of people and setting them on fire lol

Comment

or starting a brawl with the NPCs, who then start beating each other up...for our amusement.

Comment

Oh hai wilco, you made the news!

Fade too:

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan10k View Post
                          Oh hai wilco, you made the news!
                          Fade too:
                          It's all fun and games till you notice you have 5 stars

Finally:

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE

Wilco, lady of the night and a selfie:

Oh cool, you mean I can get my computer fixed while I get exfoliated??

Comment

This game is so bloody awesome, I can't believe I almost passed on it. I still need to go on my first online heist, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Astaran View Post
                              This game is so bloody awesome, I can't believe I almost passed on it. I still need to go on my first online heist, though.
                              It is one of the more fun games I've played in a long time. It's fairly polished, looks and runs great and lots of environmental fluff to find...and the customization is DOPE

Comment

Working...
                              X