Breking news - funny and weird stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
    Philadelphia council woman wants stores to remove bullet-proof glass protecting store cashiers as "it sends the message that the neighbourhood is dangerous".

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...-20171130.html
    Ummm......well.........nevermind.

Comment

• Disney Star Adam Hicks, Girlfriend Behind 'Bonnie and Clyde' Armed Robberies: Cops

Hicks appeared in a L.A. court Friday wearing his prison jumpsuit. The 25-year-old actor and star of Hulu’s Freakish, was charged with two counts of second-degree robbery and three counts of attempted second degree robbery.
      http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrit...t5R&ocid=ientp

Mr. Hicks and his equally stupid GF seemed to have a burning desire to complicate his life and self-limit his future freedoms.

Comment

• I've never been arrested, but going through all the slides of the celebrity mugshots, I feel like missing out on something.

Comment

• Sleepwalker Survives 8-Story Fall out of LES Window

Call it a miracle. A sleepwalking man plunged from the eighth-floor window of his girlfriend’s Lower East Side apartment this past Sunday morning, and survived with relatively minor injuries. The scaffolding below reportedly broke his fall. And bones in his body.

According to published reports, 35-year-old Randy Phothisane climbed out the window of the South Street apartment at around 5am Sunday morning, while still asleep, and tumbled from the ledge. The scaffolding currently in place onsite arguably saved his life. He woke up after the fall with a broken leg and ribs, as well as and other injuries to his torso.
          http://www.boweryboogie.com/2018/02/...ll-les-window/

Brutal way to wake up!

Comment

• So, apparently there is a play about Joan of Arc about to be launched on Broadway.

And apparently...

Condola Rashad to Lead Shaw’s Saint Joan
            https://broadwaydirect.com/condola-r...ws-saint-joan/

Now i want a play dealing with Mandela's life, and him being played by Ryan Reynolds.

And a biopic about Rosa Parks with Catherine Deneuve as Rosa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
              So, apparently there is a play about Joan of Arc about to be launched on Broadway.

And apparently...

https://broadwaydirect.com/condola-r...ws-saint-joan/

Now i want a play dealing with Mandela's life, and him being played by Ryan Reynolds.

And a biopic about Rosa Parks with Catherine Deneuve as Rosa.
              is she the before or after Joan?

Comment

• Not brightest button in the box.............
                Faiz Siddiqui sought £1m in damages from the university because of "inadequate" teaching.

Comment

• Sometimes Google ads can be amazingly accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
                    Sometimes Google ads can be amazingly accurate.

is that what's in the box - always wondered

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
                      I'd rather him play Rosa Parks. And a transgender Parks, at it. And call it Deadpool 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post

is she the before or after Joan?
                        Slightly in between.

15 minutes at 230°

Comment

• provided me with much emotional support when I read this

Q whys the bog blocked

A Someone's flushed their emotional hamster again.............
                          Florida college student says Spirit Airlines originally told her the pet was allowed, but denied it entry at the airport

Comment

• I feel so sad for that Hamster....

And kind of want to hurt the cruel idiot who flushed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hildemel View Post
                              I feel so sad for that Hamster....

And kind of want to hurt the cruel idiot who flushed it.
                              me too - can you imagine the crap it had put up with up till then

Comment

• I just hope it survived into the sewer and is now a confidant and/or jester of the Rat King.

Comment

Working...
                                X