No announcement yet.

Random Photos you took

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer's photos reminded me of some that I took when I was in Townsville earlier this year

Magnetic Island, about 8km (5 miles) off Townsville

A wallaby on Magnetic Island

That most Queensland of traditions, toad racing

Comment

• Chicago

Comment

• Barn cam. Got a game camera for Christmas to set up in the barn. The tabby is one of our semi feral barn cats, blackie is someone new on the scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
          Barn cam. Got a game camera for Christmas to set up in the barn. The tabby is one of our semi feral barn cats, blackie is someone new on the scene.
          cool, game cameras are loads of fun, I must have bought 8 or 10 of them for our place in Oklahoma. put out food for critters outside the barn and you will get some critters of all kind

Comment

• I still want one of those cams.

Comment

• Bangalore-Kanyakumari stretch of National Highway-44

Marigold farm en route:

Christmas decoration at a highway restaurant:

Comment

• As boring as life may be on the countryside, it still looks pretty sometimes.

Comment

• Bowl of fruit

Marienklausensteg over the Isar, fall, during spring it is full of water and you can't sit there

Nice light over Munich. I tried to capture it, unfortunately I was driving...

Comment

• I have to admit that this is indeed a very nice bowl.

Comment

• Ponmudi Hills (3600 ft) (the Golden Peak) is a hill station in the Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala in India. It is located 55.2 km north-east of Thiruvananthapuram city at an altitude of 1100 m. It is a part of the Western Ghats mountain range that runs parallel to the Arabian Sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponmudi

The road:

Forest Department's watch tower:

Western Ghats:

Kerala Police's wireless station:

Office of Merchiston Tea Estate (now locked out) can also be seen:

Sunset

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                        Haven't posted in a while so here are some random Arizona images for you all

Looking down Peralta Canyon on the Peralta Trail #102 in Superstition Wilderness, Tonto National Forest.

Weaver's Needle. A prominent landmark of the Superstitions as seen from in Lost Boulder Canyon, Superstition Wilderness, Tonto National Forest.

Looking down into the Tonto Basin and Roosevelt Lake from the 700 plus year old Upper Cliff Dwellings of the Tonto National Monument.

Theodore Roosevelt Dam. Constructed 1903-1911, expanded to current state from 1989-1996. Providing some 36 MW of power and more importantly water.
                        Makes me think of J. Frank Dobie's book Coronado's Children, and Zane Grey's books!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darklord View Post
                          Ponmudi Hills (3600 ft) (the Golden Peak) is a hill station in the Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala in India. It is located 55.2 km north-east of Thiruvananthapuram city at an altitude of 1100 m. It is a part of the Western Ghats mountain range that runs parallel to the Arabian Sea.
                          I like colors on that set, nice orange tint. Kinda reminds me of the cinematography in Apocalypse Now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darklord View Post

I thought those were bats at first! They look like ground squirrels. Not a fan of bats.

Comment

• Originally posted by commanding View Post
                                I thought those were bats at first! They look like ground squirrels. Not a fan of bats.
                                Indian palm squirrel:

Comment

Working...
                                X