Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JUNKHO View Post
    Reps for the pics Jjim. Thank you
    Stayed there for the night, the photos dont do it justice.

Comment

• I thought that was a castle in a paddock for a minute...

Comment

• Sorry, yeah that's the view you see driving up to it... better view (apologies for ruining it by my presence)

Comment

• Omaha beach, Normandie

Port Arromaches

Comment

• Comment

• My bike casually posing.

Comment

• @ KVU Railway Station
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadakk...ailway_station

Seen parked is the coaches of IRCTC Tourist Special
                https://www.financialexpress.com/inf...-here/1159733/

Comment

• Montreuil sur Mer...

Beeeeeehhh

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

images hosting

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Pre-WW1

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Entente Cordiale ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

Comment

• Yesterday I stepped out back and saw this in the field behind my home. I was a little bit stunned.

I only had a few minutes before we were ordered to evacuate. The fire was headed straight for the house and had already burned about 30 acres. Luckily a thunderstorm caused the wind to shift to the north and carried the fire away from the houses.

Comment

• Jesus - glad to hear you and your property are safe.

Comment

• Ditto - sorry for the fields and your neighborhood but itโ€™s good no one was hurt.

Comment

• RobertKLR

Good to hear all is OK,, that looked like some sort of Cypress tree burning up??

I live very close to the Dandenong Ranges, it is full of Eucalyptus tress,, lots of resin / gum like Cypress trees.. Every so often we get a fire in there and it gets very nasty e.g. the 2009 fire.

What cheeses me off are all the brain dead greenies that protest against the controlled fuel reduction burns that are controlled by the CFA ( Country Fire Authority )

Comment

• Phew that was close. Good that nothing serious happened!

Comment

• Engineer, I think the tree is a pinion pine.

@all, If the wind hadn't shifted then the next target for the fire was a grove of cottonwood trees. If the fire had reached them the fire trucks would not have been able to get among them to stop it and the grove goes into the housing area. So this was a very close call but in two weeks the area will be so green you won't believe it. This field is also the home of many rattlesnakes so I'm wondering where they might end up. I was cautious leaving the house this morning.

Comment

• Photos from a July 4th ride with friends.
                                Me on the red bike trying to figure out the camera, Yes, the person in the background is taking a leak.

Byron, he's so tall he makes the Harley look small.

Kevin on the BMW, Dean on the Honda

Gray county Texas

Hedley Texas, population, enough to whip my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X