Apple to announce iPhone 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple to announce iPhone 7

Apple will be announcing the iPhone 7 on September the 7th.

Apple today said it will host an event Sept. 7 in San Francisco, where it will unveil its newest iPhone smartphones.

Although the invitation sent to media representatives and analysts touted only the date -- foregoing other hints, as has been its want -- Apple will almost certainly use the event to trumpet the iPhone 7 and a refresh to its Apple Watch.

Rest at: http://www.computerworld.com/article...roduction.html

Hotly anticipated new features include:

- Corners now 20% more round
    - Built in smugness checker works with selfie camera to ensure just the right facial expression
    - Available in special Apple Blue Color (see patent just lodged for the color Blue™)
    - IOS update appends "Sent by a loser who doesn't have an iPhone 7" to the bottom of all messages sent from iPhone 6's and 5's.
    - Built in countdown clock to the launch of the iPhone 7S

Excellent news, all of these features will benefit me greatly.

You forgot one additional vital feature: enrages android/windows phone people simply by existing.

Comment

I quite liked my last iPhone, despite all my mockery - it was a pretty decent phone. And since there doesn't seem to be a path forward for the Windows Phone I may well return to Tim Cook's smothering bosom. Certainly won't ever be buying an *************-**********ing Android that is for sure.

Comment

I'd take an Android over an Apple which is probably what I'll have to do for the same reason you are.

Comment

I enjoy my iPhone 6. Never bought the 5, went straight from 4 to 6. I'm in no hurry to change phone and will use this until it dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
            I enjoy my iPhone 6. Never bought the 5, went straight from 4 to 6. I'm in no hurry to change phone and will use this until it dies.
            and I thought I was a luddite.

Comment

Hopefully the seven will be 15-20% larger than the six, otherwise how will people be able to identify me as a iPhone7 owner from a distance or in passing? Although you can always answer all your calls really loudly, saying: "Yeah I'm calling you from the new iPhone, obviously it's a lot better than the six, but also because I'm very successful, I feel I can justify the luxury!"

Disclaimer: I've got a Samsung 4-smini and my only problem with Apple is, that I once where forced to use an iMac with a one button mouse.

Comment

Fargin what you describe is not a problem. Apple computers like iMac are just horrible horrible things and have no reason to exist. The phones and tablets are a different story.

Except for safari browser. I hate the browser so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                  Except for safari browser. I hate the browser so much.
                  Cannot +1 this enough....

Comment

if i buy iphone 5s, do they still worth it? or apple will abandon them for 6 & 7.
                    tired of my lenovo trouble

Comment

Nope you only want a 6S or a 7.

[/Tim Cook]

Comment

I'll probably end up getting one, but in a year and a bit when my contract on my 6 expires, and I end up being able to get it for free with a contract, just like I get my all my phones.

Comment

I've recently bought an android phone that specs-wise is somewhere on the crossroads between entry-level and mid-class.
                          That's good enough for me. I don't know what exactly so many people need the most cutting-edge expensive phones for. Is candy-crush more fun on them or something?

My previous windows phone stopped being viable after it started to make me not-reachable by phone when I didn't restart it every day. It was really weird - people started telling me they couldn't reach me and when I tried calling somewhere the phone just deadlocked. What's the point of a mobile phone that fails to reliably do it's main task...

I liked the windows phone UI better than android. I would have considered a windows 10 phone, but then MS decided to backtrack on android app support - at that point they stopped being viable. Sorry MS, but your third party support sucks.

Comment

My phone is out of contract in a week or two. Im still on a iphone 5 because when i got my last phone it was the week before the six was launched. Should i get one?

Comment

Originally posted by t3ngu View Post
                              My phone is out of contract in a week or two. Im still on a iphone 5 because when i got my last phone it was the week before the six was launched. Should i get one?
                              You can always get 6s after price drop.

Comment

Working...
                              X