Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stonecutter View Post
    ^^ So cool, Cowboy's Daughter! Wow.
    I did my archaeological field school at the Bar U Ranch, which was the first established ranch in Alberta (1882). Butch Cassidy hid out there for a while, and talked to some old cowboys who had worked there in the early 1920s. Western culture.
    Thank you, Stonecutter! I had the happiest childhood growing up! Plenty of horses to ride, and beautiful country to ride them in.

Comment

• Cheers. Just a moment of boredom one afternoon while the wife was at work. Her reaction when I updated my FB profile was priceless!

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
      Snowfella is clearly crazy, that is an amazing self-portrait.
      Well, shot around christmas time and 16 long years of working retail support kinda sends you a tad loopy around the silly season

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowfella View Post
        Cheers. Just a moment of boredom one afternoon while the wife was at work. Her reaction when I updated my FB profile was priceless!

Well, shot around christmas time and 16 long years of working retail support kinda sends you a tad loopy around the silly season
        It is a great self-portrait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonecutter View Post
          ^^ So cool, Cowboy's Daughter! Wow.
          I did my archaeological field school at the Bar U Ranch, which was the first established ranch in Alberta (1882). Butch Cassidy hid out there for a while. I got to talk to some old cowboys who had worked there in the early 1920s. Western culture.
          I have a brother 7 years older than I am, who also worked on this ranch as a teen-ager, and he has told me stories about the cowboys who worked there! The ranch had, and still has a bunk-house for cowboys to stay / live in, and had/ has a cookshack and a cook who cooks for the cowboys, & when I was a kid, also for the owner who was single. I say owner, but it was, and still is owned by a family. Anyway, the cook and his wife also lived at the ranch, when I was a kid. The Bar U would have been a fantastic place to visit!!

Comment

• Great photos CD! Love the cowboys, they are the real deal. We've got just the two at home now. Here's me last summer running cross country for a horse trial in Michigan, and from our trip to Cozumel last week. Snowfella, fantastic photo!

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post
              Great photos CD! Love the cowboys, they are the real deal. We've got just the two at home now. Here's me last summer running cross country for a horse trial in Michigan, and from our trip to Cozumel last week. Snowfella, fantastic photo!

Thank you, riderboy, fantastic photos.
              Last edited by digrar; 16-01-2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsch View Post

Aren't you the one that's actually homo? IIRC you wrote something about your GF not that long ago.

Thanks captain obvious. Makes it funnier that I call people gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kap View Post

Nothing slips past that steel trap of a mind he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kap View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
                      Kap's my gurlfriend, leave her alone!
                      No problem! You can have her alone.

Originally posted by Kap View Post
                      It wasn't that obvious at all...so far. If you say so.

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                      Nothing slips past that steel trap of a mind he has.
                      Awesome, I know.

Comment

• Majority of people do know, and if you didn't it's because you're not paying attention. You obviously remembered so yes, it is obvious enough. I'm not going to sit here with lights marqueeing the word "gay" because it wasn't obvious enough for you.

But thanks for ruining the joke as always. Go back to playing your thousands of hours on GTA5 and other games, you no life dude.

Comment

• I actually don't care much. I just wouldn't have expected it as the ones I know are much more liberal thinking and open minded.

Obviously not really a joke for the "uninvolved". No kids, no wife, a happy life!

Comment

• May I suggest we are a bit nicer to each other in this thread and call each other hawt?

Comment

• I already got a compliment from Stormy. That's enough and will last for at least a year, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
                                Pic is from 2011 in the garden of my now dead Grandparents.

I'd let you bang my sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X