• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mokordo View Post
    This morning, during a walk with the dog:

He likes to bite wood...

Saludos
    Mokordo

doggo is growing, he may be still teething? his ears are up without help (taping up). His nose is going go stay pink a while it looks like. Our white bully the rescue Tank also maintained a pink nose for maybe 3 years before it started turning black. it seems (from out experience ) that the more white a EBT is, that sometimes the more issues they may have later in life, maybe 10 yrs old or so, they may loose part of their hearing. And the white ones shed more than the color ones something you maybe already know. but the white ones are just as smart as the other ones. The hearing is the issue that comes with the white fur. my first Sam went deaf at age 10 but Tank the 2nd dog Tank also white did NOT go deaf. so no hard and fast rules.
    Saludos mi amigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post

Teddy
      Oriental short hair Siamese
      We are too regularly covering his battle scratches with iodine and about $300 in vet fees.
      No more mice or rats after he moved in.
      Great looking cat, the fur looks great. I could use his mice hunting skills at our hunting cabin, except our only neighbor has about 4 free running farm dogs about 150 yards away.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNfr3dMV1b8

Thinking about get an another

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNfr3dMV1b8

Thinking about get an another
          Brittanys are good hunting dogs especially for birds as you know. feel sure they hunt other critters too.

Comment

• They have a hell of a nose on them. Surprised they don't use them more for border and drugs.

Comment

They have a hell of a nose on them. Surprised they don't use them more for border and drugs.
              The drug dogs we saw in Mexico and at Dallas Ft Worth coming back to the States looked like mutts.

Comment

• The Obama Spaniel

Comment

• Annie, our main barn cat. Came as a pregnant stray, had five kittens and stayed on. Best cat ever. Still have two of her sons in the barn.

Comment

• Rest in Peace our beloved Sage (English Bull Terrier)
                    Born : 6 April 2005 in Detroit, Texas Died: 20 January 2018 in Texas.

Until we meet again!

Comment

• Originally posted by commanding View Post

Rest in Peace our beloved Sage (English Bull Terrier)
                      Born : 6 April 2005 in Detroit, Texas Died: 20 January 2018 in Texas.

Until we meet again!

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Comment

• ​This majestic bunghole is Jack, and he just ate 5 ant-infested donuts from the bin when I went out earlier this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMinion View Post

​This majestic bunghole is Jack, and he just ate 5 ant-infested donuts from the bin when I went out earlier this morning.

FIVE donuts?? LOL! consider the ants as protein😆

Comment

• And now Jack is passed out because of the magic ants?

Comment

• Jack's pretty much always passed out, except when it's walk o'clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMinion View Post

​This majestic bunghole is Jack, and he just ate 5 ant-infested donuts from the bin when I went out earlier this morning.
                                I hope he´s grateful you bought such a large sofa for him to relax on. Beats a basket anytime. Where do you guys sit?

Comment

Working...
                                X