Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeWolf View Post
    What's up?

Nice dog but that Case in the back doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by power-hansen View Post
      Nice dog but that Case in the back doe...
      The potato harvest is going on right now. My dog is actually kind of okay with the machines. He likes corn fields better tho.

Comment

• I love that breed.

Incredibly smart fellows.

Comment

• That's a handsome dog and he knows it. Likewise OrangeWolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonecutter View Post
            Dogs always ride in the sidecar, but cats tend to choose the driver's seat. lol

Russian Blue on a Russian bike

Cats always check that their staff properly prepared their (the cat's one) transportation system.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
                Nice, the dog looks like a bird dog like a Brittany? neat cat too....

Comment

• Good eye there Mr C

Freezer full of meat and no mice in the neighbourhood

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
                    Good eye there Mr C

Freezer full of meat and no mice in the neighbourhood
                    my next door neighbor some years ago had a beautiful Brittany as he was a big bird hunter. He trained the dog for birding very well, with whistles mostly.

Comment

• Dog was only used on deer and pigs.
                      Nothing better than when he lights up that its a deer close. Its primordial. We going to be eating tonight.

Cat as kitten watching first mouse kill on video. Training.

Comment

• our dogs are "pets" only not outdoorsy dogs, purely indoor dogs save toilet trips. We have had pet dogs for over 50 years, but out last 4 dogs have all been English Bull Terriers. And being 5 days bbefore Christmas, dug up a couple of EBT Christmasy photos.......
                        this photo was of our First EBT, a white pure blood Registered EBT, whose call name was Sam. born about 1989 lived until about 2001, went thru obedience training and won 4 ribbons. Grown weight was about 55 lbs.

next photo if of our 4th English bull Terrier, who is Brindle in color, call name Gunny, first photo when he was a puppy weighed 8 lbs. When they are puppies their ears are huge compared to their body:

and a photo of Gunny age 4 plus at weight of 75 lbs. wearing his Santa hat.....

Comment

• These are some good looking dogs. My dad always wanted a EBT and we even went to a couple of Breeders but unfortunately it's not that easy to own EBT's where we live so he went for a Labradors which we used and trained for hunting.
                          My Dad couldn't probably handle a EBT anyways because of his really short temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansinator View Post
                            These are some good looking dogs. My dad always wanted a EBT and we even went to a couple of Breeders but unfortunately it's not that easy to own EBT's where we live so he went for a Labradors which we used and trained for hunting.
                            My Dad couldn't probably handle a EBT anyways because of his really short temper.
                            one more photo of Gunny the 75 lb male EBT after the cold snap, out "sunning" in our back yard on dry grass.

they do take a bit to get used to, but gunny is our 4th EBT. so we have had EBT for near 28 years now.

Comment

• This morning, during a walk with the dog:

He likes to bite wood...

Saludos

Comment

• Teddy
                                Oriental short hair Siamese
                                We are too regularly covering his battle scratches with iodine and about $300 in vet fees.
                                No more mice or rats after he moved in.

Comment

Working...
                                X