No announcement yet.

Post a Picture of your Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheKiwi. If one day we don´t hear about you no more, we´ll know what got you. I admit not being a big cat fan but your two kits look really bad...like the "Damien" of cats. I´m sure if you search for it, there´s a "666" number tatooed on at least one of them.

Comment

• Oriental they are like a dog in a cats body.

Comment

• The cat who climbed a MOUNTAIN: Adventurer finds a ginger tabby at the top of Poland's highest peak
        Not my cat but I liked it. Saw it on the news here. The cat´s back down, looks really nice and playful. And adventurous.

This cat enjoys sitting at the border between Poland and Slovakia on top of mount Rysy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hest-peak.html

Comment

• I swear his legs work.

Comment

• Feed us, hooman.

Comment

• How did these guys get off the oumuamua?

Comment

• Originally posted by Telmar View Post
                How did these guys get off the oumuamua?
                The part of oumuamua that left the solar system was a decoy.

Comment

• Proud owner of a new toy

Comment

• So many cat 🐈 ladies here.

Comment

• "What are you looking at?"

Comment

• You talking to me.

Comment

• https://ibb.co/mqfwfW4

IN MEMORIUM of "MIKI"

Born circa 2007/8, rescued from the street in February 2010.

Crossed Rainbow Bridge peacefully 17:30 hrs

Wednesday 6 February 2019.

About mid-January 2019 MIKI went off his food, a blood test revealed he had a liver problem, he also had an irregular heart beat, he underwent a course of injections which improved the liver condition slightly, as well as taking concentrated liquid diet to encourage him to take solids, however, as time progressed, he still would not eat, this lead to a loss of mobility, 3 days ago he developed a wet cough and breathing was difficult, after a consultation with the veterinarian, the opinion was his condition would only get worse, and he would suffer immensely this of course I could not allow.

He was our constant companion at home for 9 years, very loyal and he fought his illness up until the end.

Many thanks to Dr. Bejan Daniel and Iancu Adrian of "ANDIVET Veterian Hospital, Deva for all their help with regards MIKI.

Run Free MIKI, chase the wind until we meet up again, down the road!

Comment

• So sorry for your loss, Connaught Ranger Our furry friends leave a big hole in our lives when they leave us.

Comment

• So sorry CR. I remember you posting about Miki back on the old site. What you and your companion did for that dog is admirable, and he enjoyed his best years with you guys...

Comment

• @CR...sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X