No announcement yet.

Post a Picture of your Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, I'm pretty lucky, I've got an 8-seater U-shaped sofa. It's just me and Jack anyway, so he can take up as much space as he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMinion View Post

​This majestic bunghole is Jack, and he just ate 5 ant-infested donuts from the bin when I went out earlier this morning.
      Amazing what they eat. After seeing what they snarf down in the field and up in the barn, I don't worry about what flavor dog food they will like.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Amazing what they eat. After seeing what they snarf down in the field and up in the barn, I don't worry about what flavor dog food they will like.
        So true. Our dogs at the farm used to eat anything from rotting horns to freshly removed testicles, and anything else along the way.

People who tell me their dogs are fussy only have themselves to blame.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAuNvAJJJtw

Deutscher Jagdterrier this one is a pup

There are other videos of these small dogs on pigs,.

Comment

• Originally posted by primer View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAuNvAJJJtw

Deutscher Jagdterrier this one is a pup

There are other videos of these small dogs on pigs,.
            Looks like a very high energy breed. My favorite German dog is the Strassenhund. We have four.

Comment

• This guy has made himself right at home in our barn. He's our neighbor's cat from a mile down the road but he commutes. He's still a Tom, I think they like to roam a bit. Alex.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Looks like a very high energy breed. My favorite German dog is the Strassenhund. We have four.
                You have adopted?

Wife says we should get a Wire haired pointer. runt bitch of litter. Somehow I was thinking that too. This is why we are married. Because she loves my ideas.

Comment

• A tomcat I had. He was the sweetest boy, but as you said, riderboy, they like to roam. He moved somewhere else.

Comment

• He's like a bob cat

Comment

• Well, I hope I am not breaking this thread rules but I will post my father and me cat who died just a year ago aged 16.

We found her in Britanny, France. We were on a vacay and our neighbor had tons of little kitties to give.

My father was very very affected by her death, as an aging single dude. After 16 years, they are no longer ''pets'' but part of the family.

Comment

• All pets welcome here above all if they are cats.

Comment

• I see Hitlers moustache. White cats make keen hunters. If they aren't super keen they'd die in real world because white is the worst colour for hunting.
                          Did she like to hunt?

My last dog was a Brittany. I'd really like a Griffon Pointer also bred in that vicinity.

Comment

• Yeah she had the Führer's moustache. Hitler, likewise Stalin, and pretty much every tyrants hate cats.

Comment

Working...
                            X