Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangerous Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's a nice enough place, but be aware, there is an alarming amount of Kiwis over there, and they kind of take the gloss off of the place a bit. Consider yourself warned.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by digrar View Post
      It's a nice enough place, but be aware, there is an alarming amount of Kiwis over there, and they kind of take the gloss off of the place a bit. Consider yourself warned.
      We are prepared for it:

      Comment


      • New reason to be alarmed in NZ, my muppet armed nephew has his L's and is currently menacing the good motorists of the North Island, he turned 16 on Monday. We anticipate he'll start shaving some time in November 2020, coincidentally, that's about when he'll be able to touch the pedals without scooting down in his seat a little bit.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by digrar View Post
          New reason to be alarmed in NZ, my muppet armed nephew has his L's and is currently menacing the good motorists of the North Island, he turned 16 on Monday. We anticipate he'll start shaving some time in November 2020, coincidentally, that's about when he'll be able to touch the pedals without scooting down in his seat a little bit.
          He's ready to start being a bouncer as the local strip bar.

          Comment


          • Little bugger can barely bounce a full sized basketball. Serious stamp collector arms.

            Comment


            • Holy crap you guys are funny

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EvilMinion View Post
                It's really sad that a stupid young guy decision can ruin the rest of his life. How many people made a less than stellar decision hanging out with friends but walked away unscathed? Pretty much everyone, I bet. It's unfortunate that this guy didn't.





                It's behind a paywall. Good one, nuffy. I hit like anyway because of your pun.
                You hit like cause Digrar and the word dildo were on the same page.

                Comment


                • Even our pets hate us. Big pig dogs, not trained well, never a good mix.
                  Handler pulled off ute by his dogs during hunting trip
                  A 35-year-old dog handler has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after he was pulled from his ute by his dogs while on a hunting trip in the Western Downs region.
                  https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...10-p50f7p.html

                  Comment


                  • Get some time in the gym muppet arms, or hunt with smaller dogs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by digrar View Post
                      Get some time in the gym muppet arms, or hunt with smaller dogs.
                      Or be smarter than your dogs.

                      You know exactly the people and the dogs im talking about. Its like they are made for each other.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by t3ngu View Post

                        You hit like cause Digrar and the word dildo were on the same page.

                        Dog food lid spelled backwards is dildo of god, just something to think about.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by digrar View Post


                          Dog food lid spelled backwards is dildo of god, just something to think about.
                          Whoa......................

                          Comment


                          • Not sure if this speaks for how tough Australian widlife is or how little range time the cops tend to get down here.
                            View with a tad of caution if you can't handle seeing a severely botched attempt at putting a roo down.

                            http://youtu.be/3iz_hn_R1ZU

                            Comment


                            • A real life Me Myself and Irene moment.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Snowfella View Post
                                Not sure if this speaks for how tough Australian widlife is or how little range time the cops tend to get down here.
                                View with a tad of caution if you can't handle seeing a severely botched attempt at putting a roo down.

                                http://youtu.be/3iz_hn_R1ZU
                                Nothing like misses and riccochets. And the odd hit. He should have gone point blank but was obviously scared.

                                I once had to put a big buck down with a hammer. It was quite a clean kill actually. Just the one hit. Was in the middle of a 2,000 acre grazing block doing a site audit for a client. Someone had obviously shot him in the leg weeks back, i found him emancipated and with the leg rotting off. All i had was a hammer. He could stand up, but not really move. Either tha or leave him and try to come back with a rifle and find him again. Not much chance of that. The guy that owned the place tried to find someone to come out and help but nobody was about. So i did it.

                                But having said that, going near a big buck either injured or not is not a great idea.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X