No announcement yet.

TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just my opinion, but I think the girl they've cast for Yennefer is too young for the role. Regardless, I consider it a plus that the majority of the cast is relatively unknown actors/actresses (with the exception of Cavill of course).

Comment

• Nah, Sorceresses always look young and beautiful thanks to the powers of Magic. I think she looks the part.

The internet will need to find something else to whine about as it appears that Ciri isn't black after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
        Nah, Sorceresses always look young and beautiful thanks to the powers of Magic. I think she looks the part.

The internet will need to find something else to whine about as it appears that Ciri isn't black after all.
        Still, the actress playing the headmistress of the Aretuza academy does not appear to be 20 years old, even though she is also a sorceress. So why the inconsistency? It would have been better to have someone in the age bracket of 30-35 cast as Yennefer. I don't know about others, but onscreen romance b/w a 35 and 22 year old will be borderline creepy.

Comment

• I suspect that the (hidden to you and I) wonders of makeup will have a lot to do with that.

Comment

• The Man in the High Castle season 3.

Was good.

Comment

• Started watching

"This is us"

I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by picanha View Post
                Started watching

"This is us"

I like it.
                Prepare tissues. A lot. Hell, go get a whole pallet of them in a CostCo.

This show can me cry. And I don't cry at TV shows or at the movies.

Comment

• I know - me too never did that maybe I'm getting old and sentimental haha

watch it with my wife - she cries all the time

Comment

• New series of Daredevil tomorrow released at the same time as a new series of Making a Murderer.

WHY ARE YOU F**CKING WITH ME LIKE THIS, NETFLIX?!?

Comment

• I'm assuming Daredevil will be shuffled off o Disney's streaming service in the new year, so that problem will be solved.

Comment

• Bodyguard - a British series was released on Netflix just this week.

No spoilers from me - watch it, the story and overall topic of it will interest most people here.

2 eps in so far.
                        Last edited by Jake; 25-10-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• I have heard good things about that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            Bodyguard - a British series was released on Netflix just this week.

No spoilers from me - watch it, the story and overall topic of it will interest most people here.

2 eps in so far.

Cool thanks for the hint sarted 5 days ago on Netflix Germany and is touted as the UKs series sensation by the medias.
                            Last edited by picanha; 29-10-2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Just finished Bodyguard, pretty solid.
                              Brits do a good job with that genre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aero View Post
                                Just finished Bodyguard, pretty solid.
                                Brits do a good job with that genre.
                                Shame they have such an awful accent though.

Comment

Working...
                                X