No announcement yet.

TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just my opinion, but I think the girl they've cast for Yennefer is too young for the role. Regardless, I consider it a plus that the majority of the cast is relatively unknown actors/actresses (with the exception of Cavill of course).

Comment

• Nah, Sorceresses always look young and beautiful thanks to the powers of Magic. I think she looks the part.

The internet will need to find something else to whine about as it appears that Ciri isn't black after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwi View Post
        Nah, Sorceresses always look young and beautiful thanks to the powers of Magic. I think she looks the part.

The internet will need to find something else to whine about as it appears that Ciri isn't black after all.
        Still, the actress playing the headmistress of the Aretuza academy does not appear to be 20 years old, even though she is also a sorceress. So why the inconsistency? It would have been better to have someone in the age bracket of 30-35 cast as Yennefer. I don't know about others, but onscreen romance b/w a 35 and 22 year old will be borderline creepy.

Comment

• I suspect that the (hidden to you and I) wonders of makeup will have a lot to do with that.

Comment

• The Man in the High Castle season 3.

Was good.

Comment

• Started watching

"This is us"

I like it.

Comment

Working...
              X