No announcement yet.

TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckers got through 3 Ferrari's in the first episode.

Comment

• Don't trust the B... In Apt 23. Is sometimes bhahaha - has ridiculously silly humor, with a predictable skank vs ditz dynamic as the main theme. The male characters make the show worth watching.

Comment

• FAUDA season 2 is out... go binge watch in Netflix. If you dont know what the show is all about, might as well turn in your Glock and tattered denim jeans in, you dont deserve both
        Last edited by Junglejim; 25-05-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• And "sprotch" goes that last episode of The Expanse.

Comment

• Barry, black comedy about an ex Marine turned hit man, turned aspiring acror. Bill Hader and Henry Winkler. Hader is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by digrar View Post
              Barry, black comedy about an ex Marine turned hit man, turned aspiring acror. Bill Hader and Henry Winkler. Hader is good.

I've seen the ads for that, it looks pretty good.

The Expanse has been picked up by Amazon!

Break out the celebratory lasagna—The Expanse has been saved! The show will move over to Amazon’s streaming service after its third season ends on Syfy. Jeff Bezos made the announcement himself last night, after a panel at the National Space Society’s International Space Development Conference, which featured three of the show’s stars, Steven Strait, Wes Chatham, and Cas Anvar, along with showrunner Naren Shankar.

I've been watching season 6 of Community. It's...good? It's not as funny as the first few seasons, but I like how the writers are playing around with the sitcom format.

Comment

• A look at Matt Groening's new animated series for Netflix

After releasing brief teasers on social media yesterday, Netflix has officially revealed images from the 10-episode first season of Disenchanment, giving us our first look at the hard-drinking princess Bean (Abbi Jacobson), who decided ruling a kingdom is boring and sets out on a series of misadventures with an elf named, err, Elfo (Nat Faxon) and her very own demon, Luci (Eric Andre).

Comment

• Are there any parents here who have experience and know of a good TV show (or movie) for little ones who won't sit still and of which may hold their attention for some quiet time on a rainy day?

Comment

• The rain..

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPIOLERS

did´nt really like it that much. Although much more probable than a "walking dead" or "resident evil" event, I don´t find the situation realistic: everybody seems to be desperate for food, but they don´t really look desperate. There´s no reason for the disorder really, since you don´t need hazmat suits to survive the area, and the strangers seem to be doing a good job of "patrolling" the area...so why can´t the army?

And the ending...there´s good and bad. I like how the "hope of the world" turns into the "world´s worst nightmare", but that meeting? WTF? Who are these people? they don´t belong to the company. And the only question I hear asked is quite silly considering where they are sitting and with who they are talking...if they did´nt have the answer prior to going to the meeting, asking that question would get them shot normally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penny the Penguin View Post
                      Are there any parents here who have experience and know of a good TV show (or movie) for little ones who won't sit still and of which may hold their attention for some quiet time on a rainy day?

The Goonies.
                      You may thank me by naming your newborn after me. Details over private msg. ktnxbb

Comment

• The Rain started pretty well and on a pretty original story but left me disappointed too. It's true they appear to leave the series on a note that screams ''prepare for season 2'' but I'm not keen on seconds. Not great for the reasons Ivan and Telmar wrote.

Comment

Are there any parents here who have experience and know of a good TV show (or movie) for little ones who won't sit still and of which may hold their attention for some quiet time on a rainy day?
                          How old are the said little ones ?
                          I have a sweet memory of that : Flight of Dragons animated tale
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flight_of_Dragons

Comment

• During the last few weeks i've been binge watching The Americans up until the current episode. Top shit.

Comment

How little?

Baby Einstein

I admit, when our kids were about a year old we would sit them in front of the Tv with the Baby Einstein DVDs playing.

It was just high definition colours, shapes, and activity to hypnotise the kid.

It wasn’t meant to make them smart.

The name was a total lie and excuse/rationalisation for parents to dump kids in front of a TV at too early an age to get sh!t done for 30 minutes around the house.

Comment

• Pingu the claymation penguin was Aldo a favourite for our kids.

It’s a claymation cartoon about a baby penguin who gets in the sh!t all the time, which my kids found incredibly amusing and have mimicked in real life pretty much every day since.

Comment

Working...
                                X