No announcement yet.

TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckers got through 3 Ferrari's in the first episode.

Comment

• Don't trust the B... In Apt 23. Is sometimes bhahaha - has ridiculously silly humor, with a predictable skank vs ditz dynamic as the main theme. The male characters make the show worth watching.

Comment

• FAUDA season 2 is out... go binge watch in Netflix. If you dont know what the show is all about, might as well turn in your Glock and tattered denim jeans in, you dont deserve both
        Last edited by Junglejim; Yesterday, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• And "sprotch" goes that last episode of The Expanse.

Comment

• Barry, black comedy about an ex Marine turned hit man, turned aspiring acror. Bill Hader and Henry Winkler. Hader is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by digrar View Post
              Barry, black comedy about an ex Marine turned hit man, turned aspiring acror. Bill Hader and Henry Winkler. Hader is good.

I've seen the ads for that, it looks pretty good.

The Expanse has been picked up by Amazon!

Break out the celebratory lasagna—The Expanse has been saved! The show will move over to Amazon’s streaming service after its third season ends on Syfy. Jeff Bezos made the announcement himself last night, after a panel at the National Space Society’s International Space Development Conference, which featured three of the show’s stars, Steven Strait, Wes Chatham, and Cas Anvar, along with showrunner Naren Shankar.

I've been watching season 6 of Community. It's...good? It's not as funny as the first few seasons, but I like how the writers are playing around with the sitcom format.

Comment

Working...
              X