No announcement yet.

TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitogno : I imagine they'll be seeing a lot of people. On Amazon it'd be cool, but I still root for Netflix.

Comment

• We managed to run out of episodes of Midsome Murders and Father Brown, so we've started enjoying Grantchester. Been watching a few episodes of Tennison too!

Comment

• Originally posted by TG0211 View Post
        Bitogno : I imagine they'll be seeing a lot of people. On Amazon it'd be cool, but I still root for Netflix.
        I don't care who is going to take The Expanse. I just want someone to allow the serie to continue.

Comment

• Lethal Weapon just got a third season, albeit with a new Riggs. The old one got binned for being a dick and they're bringing in Stifler.

Comment

• How is the TV show Narcos? I have not seen the show but I do know about Pablo.

Comment

• Originally posted by thounaojamtom View Post
              How is the TV show Narcos? I have not seen the show but I do know about Pablo.
              I enjoyed all 3 seasons. Thought that maybe the 3rd season wouldn't be that great, since it's post Escobar, but it was good. The show also made me interested in trying Colombian food & cocaine.

Comment

• Originally posted by tanks_alot View Post

I enjoyed all 3 seasons. Thought that maybe the 3rd season wouldn't be that great, since it's post Escobar, but it was good. The show also made me interested in trying Colombian food & cocaine.
                I thought the third season was just as great and the Cali gentlemen made me forgot about Pablo. Season 4 is sheduled to take place in Mexico and I have reservations, whereas it could be just as great.

Comment

• All 3 seasons of Narcos were great, and I was glad to watch it in spanish with subtitles to get the feel those guys calling themselves "hermano". The Cali cartel New York manager was a real psycho!

Comment

• The ginger hitman too. They are all insane in that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

I thought the third season was just as great and the Cali gentlemen made me forgot about Pablo. Season 4 is sheduled to take place in Mexico and I have reservations, whereas it could be just as great.
                      A Narcos season 4 location scout was found dead in his car with multiple gunshot wounds in Mexico last year - so that might complicate things.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...killed-mexico/

Comment

• Lucifer is cancelled too !!!! Crap !!!!

Comment

• Thanks, guys I started watching the Narcos yesterday, however, I errr.... well I started by accidentally watching the last episode of Season 1, I like the acting of Pablo looks like the real dude. It looks way authentic with Spanish and subtitle than another way around. So far so good, cheers.

Comment

• Just saw a long spoiler ridden promo for the new Magnum PI, it looked a fair bit like Lethal Weapon in Hawaii.

Comment

• Watching Jessica Jones, it's a pretty good show, as good as Daredevil, if not better. .

Comment

• Originally posted by digrar View Post
                                Just saw a long spoiler ridden promo for the new Magnum PI, it looked a fair bit like Lethal Weapon in Hawaii.
                                Guess it was only a matter of time. If they remake Airwolf, I'm going to kick the fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                                X