No announcement yet.

TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oz was great. The Sopranos may have been very close to Breaking Bad, quality wise.

I was told a number of times that The Wire was trully awesome.

On a random note, I got tired of The Americans. I was expecting more.

Comment

• I'm watching now the second season of "The Fall". Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

Breaking Bad set the bar very high. I was going to rewatch it too. But its a bit of a commitment, would take me a month.

I am waiting for the 4th season of Orange is the new Black (Dont tell me its a chick series) And Fargo. God. Fargo was outstanding.

[TROLL=ON]its a chick series[TROLL=OFF]

Comment

• ^It's a series for Trek nerds who think it's a spin off series of Voyager in which Cpt Janeway got transported back in time and accidentally got tied up with Russian mob. Then she got caught and transferred to a prison infested with Romulans posing as black dykes.

Comment

• Got bored of orange half way through third. They have eliminated the titties.

This must not stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post
              Got bored of orange half way through third. They have eliminated the titties.

This must not stand.
              Fair point. It was mostly interesting for the shower scenes.

Chomiq: Speaking of dykes, the L word was rubbish. Got me lost after ep 3/4.

Comment

• Speaking of rubbish, season 4 of Sherlock was pretty close to it. Corny plot twists and ridicilous season finale.

Comment

• Opening ''Frontier'' right now.. another Netflix series.. never heard of it before. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chomiq View Post
                    Speaking of rubbish, season 4 of Sherlock was pretty close to it. Corny plot twists and ridicilous season finale.
                    Again thanks Chomiq for sparing me a few hours of my life. i stopped watching Sherlock as well as Blindspot.

Comment

Working...
                    X