General car discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General car discussion

We have all ridden in them, most of us own one and some of us were conceived on the back seat of one.

It was a great thread on the old site, let’s make it the same here.

Cheers

SPY PICS: Mercedes-Benz SLC

Goodbye SLK, hello SLC? New name likely for Merc's updated entry-level convertible
    http://www.motoring.com.au/news/2015...benz-slc-50567

Bought a Jeep Wrangler a few weeks ago. Four doors, loaded.

Drinks gas like a pig but performs very well off the pavement

Comment

The current Kiwimobile. 740 with the M-sport pack. Going to trade it in for something a little newer and less gas guzzling this year -

Comment

Nice ride yo

Comment

Yeah it goes from point A to point B at considerably better than the speed limit - and it has a 666 demonic license plate. On the other hand, the iPod dock for music is rubbish and every time I go to a mechanic they extract a kidney to pay for it.

Comment

I can't drive faster than the speed limit or the fuel empties pretty fast, lol

Comment

Number of the beast.. awesome ride

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post
                Bought a Jeep Wrangler a few weeks ago. Four doors, loaded.

Drinks gas like a pig but performs very well off the pavement
                Yeah; I bought a Willys unlimited a little over a year ago, and like it a lot. Don't mind the mileage as it is better than my old Toyota Tundra. The are at their best off road.

Comment

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                  Yeah; I bought a Willys unlimited a little over a year ago, and like it a lot. Don't mind the mileage as it is better than my old Toyota Tundra. The are at their best off road.
                  Yeah, I was surprised. She's got some power in 4 Low.

Comment

My '66 Mustang just got it out of the paint shop. Next to do, install power assist front disc brakes and power assist steering.

Comment

Sweet ride, H. Nice colour

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post

Yeah, I was surprised. She's got some power in 4 Low.
                        Oh yeah, it's a beast in low. It surprises me what it'll do in low.

Hollis, that is a piece of art and history! Very nice!

Comment

Hollis aka Steve McQueen, that is awesome. Love the colour too.

Comment

That's a nice car Hollis. Do you have any before photo's?

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
                            Do Toyota produce a diesel model of the Tundra in the US? It doesn't actually say on their US website except that the 5.7 has TDI (Direct Ignition) which suggest it runs petrol/gasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliott View Post
                              That's a nice car Hollis. Do you have any before photo's?

I do, but it had a great 35 foot paint job. From 35 feet away it looked good. We had to replace a sheet metal on it,

Comment

Working...
                              X