Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ongoing terror attacks in Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mike1976 View Post
    Pallywood is going to attempt to break the "naval blockade" of Gaza on Tuesday. On board will be people that were wounded in the terrorist attacks along the Israeli border or as the MSM calls them "peaceful demonstrations". Of course dual citizenship is a requirement so other countries can rage-much at Israel when the IDF defends itself from knife and club wielding terrorists as they enter an undeclared ship in internationally recognized Israeli waters.
    Israel intercepts protest boat trying to break Gaza blockade

    Navy detains 17, tows vessel to Ashdod; Israeli medics offer treatment to Palestinians on board said injured in recent clashes; smaller boats remain within permitted fishing zone

    https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...gaza-blockade/

    Comment


    • IDF: 25 PROJECTILES INTERCEPTED, BUT 'NOTHING IS HERMETIC'

      After failures in 2014 war, Iron Dome shows it can now down mortar fire too

      This isn't the first time the missile defense system intercepts shells that are in the air for just 15 seconds, but it's the first major operational test -- and it passed

      https://www.timesofisrael.com/after-...rtar-fire-too/

      Comment


      • 18 IDF precision strikes in this 53 second clip. Many secondary explosions noticeable. https://t.co/mCnX9Nd4ZP

        https://twitter.com/LTCPeterLerner/s...431971329?s=20

        Comment


        • IDF general: Gaza terror groups ‘deeply deterred,’ not interested in war

          Southern Command chief tells officers the air force struck dozens of 'valuable' targets in the Strip, yielding a 'significant achievement,' amid criticism of weak IDF response

          According to the military, among the targets struck by the air force were Hamas drone facilities, naval bases, caches of shoulder-fired SA-7 missiles and a rocket manufacturing plant. In addition, the army said, a Palestinian Islamic Jihad weapons depot, containing locally produced rockets, was also destroyed in southern Gaza.

          https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ge...rested-in-war/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
            IDF general: Gaza terror groups ‘deeply deterred,’ not interested in war

            Southern Command chief tells officers the air force struck dozens of 'valuable' targets in the Strip, yielding a 'significant achievement,' amid criticism of weak IDF response

            According to the military, among the targets struck by the air force were Hamas drone facilities, naval bases, caches of shoulder-fired SA-7 missiles and a rocket manufacturing plant. In addition, the army said, a Palestinian Islamic Jihad weapons depot, containing locally produced rockets, was also destroyed in southern Gaza.

            https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ge...rested-in-war/
            Update to the above article:

            The army said the naval armory contained “advanced, unmanned submarine vessels, capable of maritime infiltration and carrying out maritime terror attacks.”

            https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-sa...za-airstrikes/

            ***

            ANALYSIS

            The curious common interest behind the rapid Gaza-Israel flare-up and flare-down

            Hamas and Israel remain bitter enemies, but neither of them wants an all-out war, and so both sought to prevent a day's escalation from turning into something far more devastating

            https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-cu...nd-flare-down/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

              Update to the above article:

              The army said the naval armory contained “advanced, unmanned submarine vessels, capable of maritime infiltration and carrying out maritime terror attacks.”

              https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-sa...za-airstrikes/
              Gotta spend that foreign aid money somehow. I mean how many humanitarian attack tunnels can you dig on such a small stretch of border?!?

              Comment


              • Iron Dome intercepts incoming projectiles as IDF strikes Gaza

                Sirens blare in Sderot, Sha'ar Hanegev, Eshkol regions in second and third rocket attacks of the night as fighter jets bomb multiple sites in coastal enclave

                https://www.timesofisrael.com/rocket...-strikes-gaza/

                Comment


                • Beyond kites: ‘Fire balloons’ increasingly used to set southern Israel ablaze

                  Total of at least 17,500 dunams – nearly 7 square miles – of land burned as Palestinians repeatedly send airborne incendiary devices across border

                  https://www.timesofisrael.com/beyond...israel-ablaze/

                  Comment


                  • This isn't the beginning and it isn't the end. That being said it is good to hear that the attacker is dead.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Negan View Post
                      This isn't the beginning and it isn't the end. That being said it is good to hear that the attacker is dead.
                      This is the situation as there is no alternative.

                      Comment


                      • Nasrallah today:

                        No one said we want to kill 6 million Jews. We do not want to kill, destroy or throw anyone into the sea. No one wants a "new Holocaust". Indigenous Jews belong to Palestine. Occupying settlers shall board their ships and return to the countries they came from.

                        @ali_kourani

                        is he really living in lebanon?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by heiliger_geist View Post
                          Nasrallah today:

                          No one said we want to kill 6 million Jews. We do not want to kill, destroy or throw anyone into the sea. No one wants a "new Holocaust". Indigenous Jews belong to Palestine. Occupying settlers shall board their ships and return to the countries they came from.

                          @ali_kourani

                          is he really living in lebanon?
                          He is in his hidey hole. Probably has not seen the light of day for years

                          Comment


                          • IDF destroyed Hamas undersea tunnel for first time in last week’s airstrikes

                            Previously unknown variety of tunnel was meant to be used by terror group's naval commandos to carry out sea-based attacks on Israeli targets, army believes

                            https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-sa...ks-airstrikes/

                            Comment


                            • Death to terrorist arsonists

                              ***

                              Meet IDF's new incendiary kite-attacking drone

                              With flaming kites from Gaza ravaging Israeli farmland, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems has provided what the IDF hopes will be an answer to the primitive weapon—the 3kg Firefly—also capable of creeping up on enemy positions and exploding.

                              Meanwhile, Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan has reiterated his position that Gazans caught flying the incendiary kites into Israel should receive the same treatment that terrorists receive who launch rockets and mortars across the border.


                              “Incendiary kites burn our fields but also constitute a real life-threatening danger. Police sappers have shown me kites that were launched from Gaza which were affixed with explosive devices," Erdan said on Saturday. “I expect the IDF to act to take out the cells who fly them.”

                              https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...283705,00.html

                              Comment


                              • Good shooting by security forces.

                                Speedy recovery to the young lady.


                                ***

                                Woman, 18, severely wounded in apparent terror stabbing in north

                                Police arrest alleged attacker, a Palestinian man, after shooting him in the leg; victim taken to hospital in Afula

                                https://www.timesofisrael.com/18-yea...terror-attack/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X