Saudi woman seeking asylum in Australia 'detained in Bangkok airport'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm sure this situation could have been avoided, if Bangkok had a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
        I'm sure this situation could have been avoided, if Bangkok had a wall.

yeah around saudi border...

Comment

Canada granted her asylum.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46851723

A Saudi teenager who fled her family and got stranded at a Bangkok airport has arrived in Canada after being granted asylum there.

Comment

While I’m not a fan of Canada’s Prime Minister based on past choices, I really like this middle finger 🖕 directed at Saudi Arabia in the ongoing tiff between Canada and Saudi Arabia.

I’m thinking the Saudis will spend some serious cash to muzzle/discredit/deter her directly(threats to family/friends) and indirectly(applying pressure on media platforms)

I don’t think they will light her on fire or pour her down the drain in Canada, but she best not plan on traveling outside of North America.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg View Post
                While I’m not a fan of Canada’s Prime Minister based on past choices, I really like this middle finger 🖕 directed at Saudi Arabia in the ongoing tiff between Canada and Saudi Arabia.

I’m thinking the Saudis will spend some serious cash to muzzle/discredit/deter her directly(threats to family/friends) and indirectly(applying pressure on media platforms)

I don’t think they will light her on fire or pour her down the drain in Canada, but she best not plan on traveling outside of North America.
                She could still end up dismembered on embassy grounds and packed in trashbags though.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_beard View Post
                  She could still end up dismembered on embassy grounds and packed in trashbags though.
                  Spontaneous dismemberment is a real thing you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Spontaneous dismemberment is a real thing you know.
                    More like a latest trend.

Comment

Working...
                    X