Antifa attacks Tucker Carlson's home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

From the point of view of reasonable and mentally balanced individuals? None.

But even a mad man has his own logic.
    A mad man has no logic, he has inconsistent principles to suit his delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post
      Where are the condemnations? Oh, I forget: It's okay when the left does it.
      You mean like this?

As far as I can tell, I have always condemn acts of violence no matter what side commits them.
      You're a liar! You do nothing the like and instead try to relativize and down play things like Charlottesville for example.

You're not able and willing to actually admit that over 70% of hate crimes like that are committed by the right and until you do your comments aren't worth the electricity used to fabricate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
        A mad man has no logic, he has inconsistent principles to suit his delusions of grandeur.
        I would humbly disagree with that statement.

In a mad man's mind, his own madness makes sense to him. The roles are reversed, he is sane and we are the crazy ones. Which explain and "rationalize" (to some extent) with your statement "principles to suit his delusions of grandeur". (which is not necessarily always inconsistent, some people suffering from madness are very consistent in their madness)

There is logic in everything (or almost I would say): in religions, in beliefs (other than religious), in ideologies, in conspiracies, etc... it is not so much important it makes sense to "us", but to the one believing it.
        For instance, budgie believes in many things regarding Trump. Are any of these things logic to any reasonable individual? Of course not. But it makes sense to him, and his reasoning follows a logic (no matter how flawed it can be).
        Last edited by Ivan le Fou; 09-11-2018, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I would humbly disagree with that statement.

In a mad man's mind, his own madness makes sense to him. The roles are reversed, he is sane and we are the crazy ones. Which explain and "rationalize" (to some extent) with your statement "principles to suit his delusions of grandeur". (which is not necessarily always inconsistent, some people suffering from madness are very consistent in their madness)

There is logic in everything (or almost I would say): in religions, in beliefs (other than religious), in ideologies, in conspiracies, etc... it is not so much important it makes sense to "us", but to the one believing it.
          For instance, budgie believes in many things regarding Trump. Are any of these things logic to any reasonable individual? Of course not. But it makes sense to him, and his reasoning follows a logic (no matter how flawed it can be).
          I have to first say that imo, Budgie isn't a madman, his critical thinking is just off in some areas an ailment we all suffer from. Though I will admit it may be a guilty pleasurto make fun of him. And still, I disagree that a madman has or follows any logic at all. His sense of worth and self validated opinion may make sense to him but apply it to the 'straight and narrow' course that logic follows and it's nothing but a chaotic mess. Inconsistent consistency is still inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post

I have to first say that imo, Budgie isn't a madman, his critical thinking is just off in some areas an ailment we all suffer from. Though I will admit it may be a guilty pleasurto make fun of him. And still, I disagree that a madman has or follows any logic at all. His sense of worth and self validated opinion may make sense to him but apply it to the 'straight and narrow' course that logic follows and it's nothing but a chaotic mess. Inconsistent consistency is still inconsistent.
            My thought as well, that a madman doesn't have, and doesn't follow any logic at all.

I've personally known at least one person who whatever he thought was real, was his reality, which is very scary.

Comment

DC Police Investigating Mob’s Protest At Tucker Carlson’s House As ‘Suspected Hate Crime’
              https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/08/t...fa-hate-crime/

Yes, contrary to what the eye-rollers from CNN and MSNBC say, it is indeed a mob. *sorry Don Lemon*

And yes, this is a hate crime.

Comment

So, I had no clue anything happened to Tucker other than a sarcastic tweet for Ranger Up. Shows you just how much the left cares about civility, they basically don't mention it even happened.

Comment

"No border, no wall, no USA at all.."

Fuck off to Venezuela or Cuba then!

Comment

Prominent Vox editor defends Antifa siege of Tucker Carlson, then deletes ALL tweets
                    https://www.rt.com/usa/443499-vox-co...efends-antifa/

Comment

Working...
                    X