Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifa attacks Tucker Carlson's home

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...esters-1159324

Protesters targeted the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night, ringing the door bell and chanting, "Racist scumbag, leave town!"

An anti-fascist group called Smash Racism DC announced the protest in a video posted late Wednesday: "BREAKING. Activists ring doorbell, hold protest at the Washington DC area home of @TuckerCarlson, racist, sexist, bigoted FOX News personality. So far no one has opened the door."

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!" the protesters chanted. "We know where you sleep at night!”

[...]

“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. ... Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”
    His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time.
    Where are the condemnations? Oh, I forget: It's okay when the left does it.

Paging Fargin.

It's about his buddy "Fucker Fartson".

But yeah, waiting for the outrage and wholeheartedly condemnation from the usual outraged crowd. Or even from the press.

Ah well, come to think of it... the liberal media were among the first to go after the WH Press Secretary, calling her all sort of names and even a "traitor to her own gender". How weird no feminists ever condemned that either.

Could there be a sort of double standard?

Or is it okay because... well... Trump and his administration are creating division? Nah, has to be Trump's fault.

Comment

You both suffer from the over application of double standards you realise this right?

Comment

I dunno muck... it’s a bit much to lump ‘Ze left’ with antifa... technically and politically sure they’re ‘left’ but seeing as this incident occurred recently leave them democrats some time to eventually condemn it.

The double standard Nancy is pointing out seem to be - if a bunch of Nazis were painting Swastikas on the houses of people of Jewish ancestry - surely you wouldn’t want to blame this on ‘the right’?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
          The double standard Nancy is pointing out seem to be - if a bunch of Nazis were painting Swastikas on the houses of people of Jewish ancestry - surely you wouldn’t want to blame this on ‘the right’?
          Isn't it what happened with Pittsburg though?

Or Charlottesville?

Or the "MAGA bomber"?

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
          You both suffer from the over application of double standards you realise this right?
          How so?

As far as I can tell, I have always condemn acts of violence no matter what side commits them.

Would far-right activists do that kind of thing to journalists from the liberal media and/or strongly anti-Trump celebrities I would condemn these acts all the same.
          Last edited by Ivan le Fou; 08-11-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Or Charlottesville?

Or the "MAGA bomber"?.
            Who blamed all these on Trump/The right or Reps though? Antifa, and far leftist?

That’s the snake biting its tail...

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/1927101002/

During Condland's investigation of the incident, he reportedly discovered Matthews had made calls to U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., attorney Michael Avenatti, the Washington Speakers Bureau and Planned Parenthood.
              The affidavit noted Matthews' alleged calls appeared to suggest a pattern of harassment based on certain political beliefs.

"will someone rid me of this troublesome priest"

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Or Charlottesville?

Or the "MAGA bomber"?

How so?

As far as I can tell, I have always condemn acts of violence no matter what side commits them.

Would far-right activists do that kind of thing to journalists from the liberal media and/or strongly anti-Trump celebrities I would condemn these acts all the same.
                I mean generally the political left and right does it. My apologies for singling you out. I don't know why you don't align yourself to the centre though. It's the safer bet.

Comment

This looks to me like a classic example of SJWs Always Project, or what Haidt calls the "conservative advantage," that we understand them but not the other way around. So that tells us that they imagine talk show hosts to be a critical vulnerability if culture war goes to civil war, because as NPCs, they need authority figures to program them.

As we've discussed before, I like the explanation that leftists are moral cripples with only two out of the five moral instincts; so when given the exercise to explain the conservative reasoning on an issue, they can't. They ascribe beliefs to rightists that we don't have, because they literally cannot comprehend our moral reasoning. However, we can present their arguments just fine; we understand and disagree.

Comment

I mean generally the political left and right does it. My apologies for singling you out. I don't know why you don't align yourself to the centre though. It's the safer bet.
                    Frankly I don't align anywhere.

Why? Because all sides have good ideas, but all sides have lots of ideas I either disagree or strongly disagree with.

Comment

That basically means you're in the middle. I've decided to move outside and take the position of servitude to a political ideology I adhere to and imagined into existence. I'm calling it Party of None and One and the Cheapskate.

Comment

Antifa chanting "Racist scumbag leave town" and "Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night"? Making threats and telling him to leave town?

Now at what point in America did that happen in the past... and who was it... ah yes... KKK and other racist groups intimidating and lynching black people.

Not equating modern conservatives/republicans/members of the Trump administration to the Black People Community though, sufferings wise no comparison can be made.
                        But... isn't that weird? That pattern of violence from the far left?

The reaction from the Liberal Medias is pretty telling as well: "not, it was not a mob, we have already established it was a group of people who are upset at the administration's policies" Don Lemon.
                        Interesting point though, I didn't know Tucker Carlson was part of the Trump administration. But if we follow Lemon's logic, and if it is ok to go after journalists aligning with the current US administration (thus making them legitimate targets), it is therefore fine to go after liberal medias as well. Since, after all, there are lots of people who are upset at their policies. At least, that's if we follow the logic at hand here.

Comment

ah yes - the left who feel the need to have safe spaces and get all emo when someone says something mean to them online, gang up on a guy's wife, chanting threats and try to break into his house.

Comment

What logic is there in falling for the obvious trap?

Comment

What logic is there in falling for the obvious trap?
                              From the point of view of reasonable and mentally balanced individuals? None.

But even a mad man has his own logic.

Comment

Working...
                              X