Schoolgirl, 12, 'ate fried heart of man she killed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sniffit View Post

I don't know, it seems to be a lot of articles in western media atleast.

I don't know if this would be a credible Russian source? https://m.kompravda.eu/daily/26891.7/3935143/
    looks a bit of a shed

Comment

Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post

looks a bit of a shed

Probably someone's secondary holiday home called a dacha. Something that most Brits probably don't have, nor want, given the miserably wet weather

Comment

Terrible, doesn't she know how bad fried food is for the heart?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniffit View Post

I don't know, it seems to be a lot of articles in western media atleast.

I don't know if this would be a credible Russian source? https://m.kompravda.eu/daily/26891.7/3935143/
          Yep, looks legit. It was weird not seeing something like this pop up on my news agregator.

Hmmmm......it sounds like Russian Emos are not pussyfooting around like their Western counterparts and can actually be dangerous (if not fatal).....

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
            Oh Valeria you silly girl...
            Username: Devil Child

🤔

Comment

Originally posted by ak16 View Post

Probably someone's secondary holiday home called a dacha. Something that most Brits probably don't have, nor want, given the miserably wet weather
              no we have them in Spain

Comment

Ah, it's in Russia ? I expected it to be in Japan, but whatever works...

Comment

I hope I won´t have nightmares tonight..that story has some kind of demonic twist and it is one of the stuff that really freaks me out...I can´t even watch such movies normally.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post

no we have them in Spain
                    Unfortunetly, Russians have these too. Plenty of drug mafia there.

Also, you can't compare rustic dacha with a villa.
                    Being and Eastern European asshole I do preffer my parents dacha as I can open carry, have no shirt on, drink white monster energy, mown law and unload full clip into any bird that lands on my apple trees. Ok, I actually just BBQ, go fishing, go to sauna and drink our own wine watching summer sunset.

It's only Russian orcish architecture that makes it look terrible as they can't build anything straight and are very lazy at keeping their property in good condition. Not to mention these landscaping savages have no tradition when it comes gardening. (Don't novichoke me pls)
                    Dachas are not as popular for young people, but they are very affordable. Check this out- it cost the same as reasonable car.
                    https://m.domoplius.lt/skelbimai/par...g-4144183.html

If you have 100k euros to spare you can cop a proper house with proper drainage and geothermal rods for all year pleasure.
                    Imho, best looking and most modern dachas are in Czechia and Slovakia.

Comment

Originally posted by KaliOS View Post

Unfortunetly, Russians have these too. Plenty of drug mafia there.
                      When was the last time you met a Russian drug dealer?
                      Russian criminals from Russia living/operating abroad seldom dirty their hands for such paltry money. And in Spain I'm pretty sure the Moroccans, Albanians, etc... already got the reigns on the distribution networks.

If you have 100k euros to spare you can cop a proper house with proper drainage and geothermal rods for all year pleasure.
                      Imho, best looking and most modern dachas are in Czechia and Slovakia.
                      You have all sorts of noveau dacha villages in Russia these days, with all the most modern and best-looking homes - but most of the population can't afford such a place especially as explicitly a holiday home.
                      Russians who actually live in the countryside and have their primary residence there do tend to have very well-kept and modern houses.
                      But the whole idea of a dacha is just that it's a rustic summer house that you only spend weekends in or a few weeks at a time during the summer. It doesn't make sense to invest in it heavily, nor to put anything too expensive into it - as you won't be there for most of the year. Nor will you be there to upkeep it and trim the gardens.

Comment

Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

Russian criminals from Russia living/operating abroad seldom dirty their hands for such paltry money. And in Spain I'm pretty sure the Moroccans, Albanians, etc... already got the reigns on the distribution networks.

You have all sorts of noveau dacha villages in Russia these days, with all the most modern and best-looking homes - but most of the population can't afford such a place especially as explicitly a holiday home.
                        Russians who actually live in the countryside and have their primary residence there do tend to have very well-kept and modern houses.
                        But the whole idea of a dacha is just that it's a rustic summer house that you only spend weekends in or a few weeks at a time during the summer. It doesn't make sense to invest in it heavily, nor to put anything too expensive into it - as you won't be there for most of the year. Nor will you be there to upkeep it and trim the gardens.
                        Hey, FP. I probably should put /sarcasm on my posts.
                        But joking aside, I've lived Tenerife in airbnb owned by Russian. I was lended a small yacht (not expensive one) for free by a old Lithuanian Russian who was surprisingly rich. There were bicycle rentals owned by Russians too. Not saying they are drug dealers- more like tax dodgers, various white collar thieves that are not welcome in Russia. And yes, it's africans who sell marijuana on small scale, but tell me who runs major drug trade from Costa Del Sol? And this time it's actual ethnic Russians and not chechens or ukrainians who larp as russian mafia. Also, AFAIK Spain is where Italian mafia is concentrated too.

And about Dacha, plenty of crickety dachas in my country too. Not everyone has money to invest. Young people lost any interest in dachas. According to my parents, dachas are product of hyper-urbanisation in Soviet Union. People still had skills to work land and they still had connection to the land, yet they were shoved in the cities.

Comment

Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

a couple of weeks ago - they were clad in extremely tight black lycra buying fans for their pot farm (sorry tomato farm)

Ruski's coming over here and stealing Liverpudlians jobs

Comment

Working...
                          X