Schoolgirl, 12, 'ate fried heart of man she killed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolgirl, 12, 'ate fried heart of man she killed

A schoolgirl at the centre of an horrific cannibal murder has described how she used a frying pan to cook her victim's heart - but the taste was “too sweet”.

The child told state investigators in Russia: “The brains turned to be much more tasty.”
    She was detained alongside her paedophile boyfriend Arkady Zverev, 22, who was named and pictured for the first time today.

He also admitted to killing Popovich, and confessed to a sexual relationship with the underage girl.
    Then she opened his abdomen with a knife because she “always wanted to see what was inside there”, local media reports.

Next, she cut flesh out of his chest which she fried.

Zvarev said she used an axe to behead the victim and chop off his arms.

She then put his severed head in a microwave in the ground floor flat.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...heart-13366882

Devil Child one of your kids I presume?

Oh Valeria you silly girl...

Comment

You telling me they have microwaves in Ruskia

Comment

Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post

You telling me they have microwaves in Ruskia
        Yeh, bullet trains, free wifi on hi-tech subways, world's premier nuclear research that has produced like all the six latest superheavy elements of the periodic table... But no microwave ovens!

Comment

Originally posted by moosefoot View Post

Yeh, bullet trains, free wifi on hi-tech subways, world's premier nuclear research that has produced like all the six latest superheavy elements of the periodic table... But no microwave ovens!
          can't you tell when I am taking the rise

Comment

No amount of therapy is going to fix that.

Comment

What is this I don't even

Comment

Put them down before they reproduce.

Comment

That's messed up.

Comment

What the actual fuck.

Comment

Don't they still have gulags to send people to? She could be a good camp cook somewhere, out there....

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                        Don't they still have gulags to send people to? She could be a good camp cook somewhere, out there....
                        While I applaud your thinking I am thinking a post sack, some decent weights and very deep lake.

Comment

Has this story been verified? As of now, none of the reputable and well-known Russian online media outlets have covered this, and the initial story that everyone is referencing has first appeared at "47news" (I have never even heard of this resource).

Comment

Originally posted by ak16 View Post
                            Has this story been verified? As of now, none of the reputable and well-known Russian online media outlets have covered this, and the initial story that everyone is referencing has first appeared at "47news" (I have never even heard of this resource).
                            three words never seen in a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by ak16 View Post
                              I don't know, it seems to be a lot of articles in western media atleast.

I don't know if this would be a credible Russian source? https://m.kompravda.eu/daily/26891.7/3935143/

Comment

Working...
                              X