No announcement yet.

A Miracle in Indonesia. Pilot Says he ‘Heard God’s Voice’ and Saved Hundreds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Miracle in Indonesia. Pilot Says he ‘Heard God’s Voice’ and Saved Hundreds

Amazing story!!

A Miracle in Indonesia. Pilot Says he ‘Heard God’s Voice’ and Saved Hundreds

God's voice in the midst of tragedy is awe-inspiring – a truly miraculous intervention!

https://godtv.com/a-miracle-in-indon...aved-hundreds/

On September 28, 2018, a 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit Palu, Indonesia, taking hundreds of lives and wreaking considerable damage to the region. However, in the midst of this heartbreak, one pilot testified to a miracle that saved his passengers’ lives when he heard God’s audible voice.

Captain Ricosetta Mafella of Batik Air revealed why his plane took off three minutes earlier than its scheduled flight time from Palu Airport.

According to the reports, from what he shared with a church congregation in Jakarta, Captain Mafella had been feeling uneasy all day long. He felt so disturbed that he sang worship songs the whole flight from Ujung Pandang to Palu. His Muslim Co-Pilot even jestingly suggested he could make a CD of worship songs.

That's nice and all, but I would rather not be flying with a pilot who is hearing voices.

Comment

Attention whoring on the back of a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by KaliOS View Post
        That's nice and all, but I would rather not be flying with a pilot who is hearing voices.
        Why not? Because he took off 3 minutes early, he saved the passengers and his and the co-pilot's lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Connaught Ranger View Post
          Attention whoring on the back of a disaster.
          Really? You think this is attention whoring? Because a pilot happens to be a Christian, and happened to take off 3 minutes early for no known reason, except he felt like God told him to/

I've never hear God speak to me in an audible voice, but I have no doubt He can.

Comment

So a pilot takes off because his imaginary friend told him to? It's not a miracle it's a sign he should be off flying and on medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniffit View Post
              So a pilot takes off because his imaginary friend told him to? It's not a miracle it's a sign he should be off flying and on medication.
              Your choice to not believe, but just because you don't, doesn't make it not so. It seems to me it's a sign that there is a loving God, who does speak to people, and does save people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

Your choice to not believe, but just because you don't, doesn't make it not so. It seems to me it's a sign that there is a loving God, who does speak to people, and does save people.
                God or no god, I am a firm believer in the reality of delusional thinking and auditory hallucinations.

Comment

I believe in God, believe that you can call a hearing...but am very sceptical in this particuliar case.

One voice he heard was the one of the ATC controller who stayed in the tower to clear the flight for takeoff while the tower was collapsing, and who died from his wounds after having jumped out to try to save himself. That´s a real voice, down below...and also the one of someone who transcended his basic human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

That's fine and all but the next time it might someone hearing the Easter Bunny telling someone to fly into a mountain, so I'd preference to have people hearing voices and speaking to imaginery friends out of the cockpit.

Comment

Intuition aye.

Comment

is he allowed to say that in a Muslim country?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

God or no god, I am a firm believer in the reality of delusional thinking and auditory hallucinations.
                          To each their own!

Seriously, I believe in the same thing, but I also believe that that doesn't mean that God doesn't speak to people!

Comment

Originally posted by Sniffit View Post

That's fine and all but the next time it might someone hearing the Easter Bunny telling someone to fly into a mountain, so I'd preference to have people hearing voices and speaking to imaginery friends out of the cockpit.
                            I'd prefer, If I had been on that flight, for him to hear God tell him to get out of there before time to take off, and do so!

Comment

He said he heard a voice in his heart, and he had a feeling that he needed to hurry

He concluded his testimony with a vital lesson. He says that whatever happens we must be calm and avoid panic so that we can clearly hear God’s instructions coming to us through the Holy Spirit.

Comment

Working...
                              X