X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Poland stronk crew foils an acid attack in London

Man who ‘tried to carry out acid attack’ ends up regretting it

A group of men foiled a suspected acid attacker’s plans by beating him up outside a supermarket in east London. Dramatic footage shows three men surrounding the man and kicking him, before one pours a pint of milk on him as he writhes on the ground. A witness said the man on the ground was wearing a mask and carrying a flick knife.

There's a video inside. Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/15/man-t...2/?ito=cbshare
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
    Last edited by TheKiwi; 28-08-2018, 02:45 PM.

It's very surprising a guy hit the attacker's thigh with a bat, while I would have hit the attacker's knee or his shin. As I weigh 100+ kg, it would have made the attacker disabled for the rest of his life. Definitely, I would not have been so nice to hit him just once, as the guy did. The Metropolitan Police did not take any action against the Polish guys.

Comment

I am supprised those idiots are still trying to rob poles...

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post
        I am supprised those idiots are still trying to rob poles...
        Not all Polish people are stronK, but the attacker was a pure idiot. A skinny biatch expected to take on three guys? He did not look heavier than 60 kgs, so his chances were slim since he was not Jackie Chan. He was extremely lucky he was hit with the bat just once.

Comment

After knives, ban acid in London.

And cars, bus, forks. London needs to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post

"Ban people and London will be 100% safe."

-This message brought to you by Skynet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post

Banning acid would imply affecting minorities which rely heavily on the use of acid to express their culture.

Comment

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post

"Ban people and London will be 100% safe."

-This message brought to you by Skynet.
                I would lose my job then, as London makes up 75-80% of fraud made in the UK.

Comment

He gave him a pretty good thump! He picked on the wrong people!

Comment

From what little information we have (I don't subscribe to the hyperbolized story about "acid attacker plan foiled") - this seems like a typical case of violence b/w Slav bogans (ie. gopniks) and some idiot who had the bright idea to pick on them (essentially, human trash on both sides). What I find fascinating, however, is that some obese couch warriors seem to glorify/romanticize what happened and even fantasize that they could get away with grievous bodily harm.... It almost seems that such individuals don't have sufficient "adventure" in their lives and like to imagine that it is possible to get away with such things in the UK, while forgetting that UK is not Poland nor Ukraine.

Less primitivism and more foresight and intelligence please.

Comment

Originally posted by ak16 View Post
                      What I find fascinating, however, is that some obese couch warriors seem to glorify/romanticize what happened and even fantasize that they could get away with grievous bodily harm....
                      What makes you think that I'm obese? You can weigh 100+ kgs and you don't need to be obese if you have some muscles. Yes, if somebody tried to use acid against me, such a person would end up being hit far more than just once.

Comment

Originally posted by ak16 View Post
                        From what little information we have (I don't subscribe to the hyperbolized story about "acid attacker plan foiled") - this seems like a typical case of violence b/w Slav bogans (ie. gopniks) and some idiot who had the bright idea to pick on them (essentially, human trash on both sides). What I find fascinating, however, is that some obese couch warriors seem to glorify/romanticize what happened and even fantasize that they could get away with grievous bodily harm.... It almost seems that such individuals don't have sufficient "adventure" in their lives and like to imagine that it is possible to get away with such things in the UK, while forgetting that UK is not Poland nor Ukraine.

Less primitivism and more foresight and intelligence please.
                        Yawn you know nothing jon snow.

Originally posted by Musashi2 View Post
                        What makes you think that I'm obese? You can weigh 100+ kgs and you don't need to be obese if you have some muscles. Yes, if somebody tried to use acid against me, such a person would end up being hit far more than just once.
                        I would dare to say once could be enough given that i have to do manual handling way more offen than supervisor job description would suggest and typical box of goods where i work weights 8 to 20 kg.
                        Last edited by Asheren; 28-08-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Good job, poles!
                          I lost tip of my finger in London many moons ago. I was visiting on summer hols and me and my best friend (he became pretty famous mma fighter, now gym owner in UK) were attacked by a skinny black guy with a hood im Walhamstow near stadium. I instinctively grabbed the blade and attacker shocked by this pulled it back and I was pulling it towards myself trying to twist it, but it was too slipery especially when blood appeared. I felt no pain. He could've easily stabbed me in my chest. My friend was like a statue for what it looked like an eternity and then he pulled attackers hood on his head and knocked the guy down by pushing him. We started to run towars our flat. Then I don't remember how I teleported to ER, it was my friends mother who took me there as I felt very dizzy. From then I have distrust of hoodies with gagsta walks.
                          Sorry for oftp-
                          Well if you are over 2 metres tall then you have healthy BMI. What I noticed that muscles and bones make these BMI counts bullshit. I'm 180 cm and I weight around 95 kg, I am starting to collect fat around my body, but my face is still skinny. My weight jumped when I gained more muscle mass and a carb belly. In a fight my current weight would only be good for putting down inexperienced twinks and would be totally against me with someone bellow my weight with fighting skills. Due to my body type and long reach (crap at grapling) my strongest form was when I was around 18 and weighted 75-80 kg. I was skinny cnut full of natural test, crazy stamina and my punch was much stronger even if I my arms looked underdeveloped by bodybuilding standards (shoulder, triceps dominant) Not to mention my legs that were much stronger than 0 explosive strenght stumps I have now.
                          Many times I noticed that in street fight I was able to hold my own or simply dominate outright against much heavier opponents as most of idiots who picked fights with me on in Lithuania couldn't connect punches, got in right on my knees, kneeled down after first kicks in calfs or funniest thing - couldn't understand how to defend from faints and angeled elbow strikes. Me not being able to knock bigger guys ended with bloody faces and a mutual friendly handshake for a tie. Which was a bonus as I gained many friends by this. We still had this mentality of standing for yourself, much different to facestopping, knifing, lynch beating youth is doing nowdays.
                          Sitting job, woman with culinary prowess and normal day life in UK without gopnik bs made what I used to hate, a neo-boomer who would find 56 reasons how to avoid fight.

Comment

That's not stronK. If this happened in Balkans his mommy would have had a carpet of his skin in her livingroom. #justsaying

Comment

What is your BMI? I am aware that it is an overly-simplified parameter since it doesn't take into account a person's musculature and other factors, but it is usually sufficient as a zeroth order approximation for a person's health status (body-fat percentage calculations are a lot more involved and require specialized equipment). Don't get me wrong, I used to weigh above 100 kg at one point - and I am an adequately tall individual that used to be a gym-junkie and therefore has significant leftover muscle mass.....and I would not have termed myself as "skinny" or "lean" at that time...... more like "unhealthy and fat" actually.

If someone verbally attacks you, getting into a physical confrontation with the offender is the worst thing you can do. Not only do you risk physical injury or death, but lawyers would love you for providing them with a job. The logical course of action would be to keep your emotions in check, and to avoid any confrontation. If this fails and the offender physically attacks you without provocation (very unlikely in the majority of cases), restraining him and calling the police is the first order of business....not trying to see how many broken knee caps you can get away with.

Comment

Working...
                              X