Jean Claude Juncker rocking it at NATO summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean Claude Juncker rocking it at NATO summit

So here is Mr. Juncker, rocking drunkard levels worthy of three Bors Jeltzin. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oecvYFq_wi0

How EU can challange USA with such leaders?

Comment

Jesus. That guy is such a disgrace and enbarrasment. Not only to himself and the institution he represents and is supposed to lead, but to the entire system which selected him and keeps him on.

This is banana republic or Jeltsin at his worst kind of stuff.

Comment

Yep - even Boris Yelstin could go out of the plane after a solid dose of vodka with far more dexterity.

Not to mention that I hate Stromae.

Comment

Juncker is an idiot. It'll be a good day for Europe when his term ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Guma View Post
            How EU can challange USA with such leaders
            i see what you did there..

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post
              Juncker is an idiot. It'll be a good day for Europe when his term ends.
              Sad thing is that this idiot will get a fantastic pension - sooner EU folds the better

Comment

It was a sciatica attack, apparently. We jumped on conclusion.

Doesn’t mean that Juncker isn’t a fool and likewise muck I can’t wait until he retires.

Comment

^Props! I wasn't sure if he was drunk as a sailor or if that was a health issue.

And yes he should retire ASAP so he can sit on his porch and have some drinks with his best friend Schulz.

Comment

Jesus, what's what's with that homoeurobeat music and flying princess Leia ?

NATO is doomed.

Comment

Stromae - a Belgian ‘singer’ who at the latest was depressed because he has had too much concerts and success.

What’s what’s is the new Aussie adaptation for the English language? Oz is doomed.

Comment

Working...
                      X