Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherlands: Dutch, you may leave...

https://www.prisonplanet.com/muslim-...diversity.html

The leader of the Muslim DENK party in the Netherlands has caused controversy by telling Dutch citizens to leave their own country if they don’t like the increasing number of Muslim migrants populating Dutch cities.

“If they don’t like a changing Netherlands in which people with different cultures live… like in the city of Zaandam or the neighbourhood of Poelenburg, they should get lost,” Tunahan Kuzu said during an interview.

Anti-mass immigration politician Geert Wilders responded to Kuzu by telling him to go home to Turkey.

Thanks Haze99 for pointing out the fact that a site like prisonplanet.com existed.

Comment

Outrage Title not reflected in the actual article, I dont see anywhere the words "you may leave" - or "leave your own country" is used.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
        Thanks Haze99 for pointing out the fact that a site like prisonplanet.com existed.
        I hope it s ironic😛
        Cause prison planet is the trashbin of internet. The article on the deadly worm brought by migrants was particularly funny from that pov especially on the depiction of the symptoms and the corsican case. Which i know very well cause i know the team working on it

Comment

I also know for a fact that Haze99 enjoy reporting from credible sources like Breitbart and Infowars.

FYI Mordoror I never use the “sarcasm” ado at the end of some of my posts as I assume it’s clear enough anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Connaught Ranger View Post
            Outrage Title not reflected in the actual article, I dont see anywhere the words "you may leave" - or "leave your own country" is used.
            I haven't read the prisonplanet article, but it is mentioned (quoted) several times in the original state news agency article.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
              I also know for a fact that Haze99 enjoy reporting from credible sources like Breitbart and Infowars.

FYI Mordoror I never use the “sarcasm” ado at the end of some of my posts as I assume it’s clear enough anyway.
              Dont take it wrong. Between broken sarcasmmeters and the neutrality from a tone pov of an internet board it is sometimes hard to be sure. I was almost sure but had to kill that little doubt speaking ....
              No bad meaning bro

Comment

Working...
              X