Giant 'Trump Baby' could fly over London for president's visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant 'Trump Baby' could fly over London for president's visit

Khan is a real piece of shite if he has agreed to this - PM needs to step in and slap him down - to be honest I would tie him to it and let it go - get rid of two useless objects in one go
    The giant inflatable figure was given permission by Sadiq Khan to fly during the US president's visit.

So...you have rampant crime and homicide, the police force are at their lowest number in the past 20 years, children suicide and mental illness rates are skyrocketing, and you spend hundreds or thousands of pounds to make a balloon insulting the president of your strongest ally.

Nice priorities lads 👍

Comment

Originally posted by HisRoyalHighness View Post
      So...you have rampant crime and homicide, the police force are at their lowest number in the past 20 years, children suicide and mental illness rates are skyrocketing, and you spend hundreds or thousands of pounds to make a balloon insulting the president of your strongest ally.

Nice priorities lads 👍

It's not paid for by the city of London.

Campaigners raised almost £18,000 for the helium-filled six-metre high figure, which they said reflects Mr Trump's character as an "angry baby with a fragile ego and tiny hands".

And since the President spends all his time insulting allies, he seems fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

It's not paid for by the city of London.

Campaigners raised almost £18,000 for the helium-filled six-metre high figure, which they said reflects Mr Trump's character as an "angry baby with a fragile ego and tiny hands".

And since the President spends all his time insulting allies, he seems fair game.
        Ahh so they can raise that money for a one time fuck you Trump moment rather than spend any of that money on any of the other things I mentioned.

Got it.

Comment

Ahh so they can raise that money for a one time fuck you Trump moment rather than spend any of that money on any of the other things I mentioned.

Got it.
          I wouldn't be surprised if budgie has not contributed

Trump the elected POTUS having to put up with a bunch of idiots - just hope his security take a pot shot at it

Khan and his ilk are just a skid mark in history

Comment

Someone should blow the thing up and tell Mr Khan, terrorism is 'part and parcel’ of living in a big city.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post
              I wouldn't be surprised if budgie has not contributed

Naah just forked out for an overseas holiday this month.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post
                "The giant inflatable figure was given permission by Sadiq Khan to fly during the US president's visit."
                Cute except for one minor detail. When the US president comes to visit he brings with him his own miniature army and anything in the airspace not allowed to be there according to the US Secret Service will be forced out of the airspace by the host country's air force and in case of non-compliance shot down.

When Obama visited the Netherlands for the nuclear security summit in 2014 there was an AD frigate off shore, multiple ships patrolling the shore, NASAMS batteries around The Hague and Dutch F-16s and Apaches patrolling the entirely closed off airspace with the use of NATO AWACS. Over 15,000 security personnel were deployed and a lot of major roads were closed down. I expect the precautions for this visit to be similar. When POTUS comes to town you hand over a lot of national autonomy for his security. Anyone purposely violating these security measures with such a large stunt better have made out their will in advance.

Comment

Nice priorities lads 👍

At least they are not doing laser animation on the US embassy's wall, showing a banana bursting into POTUS's mouth. The intellectual property such prank belongs to you:

Also, I guess living standards in Russia are much higher so your concerns can be focused on social issues in the UK.

Comment

^ Monochromatic laser projector = $150. Multi-colored ones are like $400. Any troll can fuck about with one from the back of a car. Don't confuse these basic devices with the badass full-motion video RGB laser projectors used in professional light shows, these are just cheap club things.

A $20,000 custom balloon with explicit mayoral flight permits etc is a bit different. Just saying. Still, no super big money involved either way. Bad taste in both cases though, but when greater amounts of money and official endorsement is involved, that bad taste just stands out way more.
                    Last edited by moosefoot; 05-07-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

They caan't think of a worthwhile insult, so people have to resort to "baby" and "tiny hands".

Also, Budgie needs to find a new place to troll. Pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Not sure why people are pissed off.

I, for one, am enjoying the shit out of libtards living up to their reputation of being libtards, irrespective if they’re from NZ, UK, Romania, Germany, or anywhere else. The more they say and do stupid shit the better.

It’s pretty hilarious that libtards still haven't figured out that all this dumbassery in fact alienates normal people who don’t live in their echo chamber and directly contributes to the recent rise of the right across the western world.

Keep it up lads! The louder you are the better!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                          Not sure why people are pissed off.

I, for one, am enjoying the shit out of libtards living up to their reputation of being libtards, irrespective if they’re from NZ, UK, Romania, Germany, or anywhere else. The more they say and do stupid shit the better.

It’s pretty hilarious that libtards still haven't figured out that all this dumbassery in fact alienates normal people who don’t live in their echo chamber and directly contributes to the recent rise of the right across the western world.

Keep it up lads! The louder you are the better!

One might say the same of the right. The more they turn out with tiki torches the more people see their true colors and vote against them.

Comment

Up to the UK, city of London and USSS to arrange the details.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

One might say the same of the right. The more they turn out with tiki torches the more people see their true colors and vote against them.
                              Except you can’t. Which is why the right has been gaining steam, while the liberals are losing their asses.

Those tiki torch far-right crazies represent a tiny little segment of the far right that barely has a voice and gets disavowed by the rest. On the other hand even the so-called “moderate left” has pretty much gone batshit bananas and joined with the far left crazies about Trump.

This is all great news as far as I’m concerned. Like a pendulum, the more the lefties do stupid shit like this, the faster they will continue to move themselves into irrelevance as people who are closer to the center will continue to gravitate toward the conservative side. That’s why I honestly don’t mind the downright silly obsession about Trump from the liberals (you’re a great case in point, no offense). I enjoy watching the self-destruction and the reaction it’s causing from average people. So keep it up.
                              Last edited by Jonathan; 06-07-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X