• Show
Clear All

• Melania Trump makes trip to border 'on behalf of children and the families'

Melania Trump makes trip to border 'on behalf of children and the families'
    Andrew O'Reilly
    By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-families.html

Melania Trump arrives in Arizona to visit migrant facility

First lady returns to U.S.-Mexico border; White House Director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short reacts to the visit, Justice Kennedy's retirement and the Russia probe.

First Lady Melania Trump met with members of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thursday morning during her second visit in recent days to the border with Mexico amid a mounting immigration crisis.

At a roundtable with officials near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona, Mrs. Trump voiced her concern for the children and families who have arrived at the U.S. southern border from Central America, but also added her support for the CBP and ICE agents working along the border.
    More on this...

During the roundtable, the first lady questioned officials about the number of children coming across the border alone, their ages and how they are cared for before moving on to tour an immigration facility in Arizona.

This was the first lady's second visit to the border in as many weeks as part of the White House’s response to the ongoing humanitarian crisis involving thousands of migrants attempting to cross into the U.S. illegally.

This idea to dismantle ICE of the left is truly spastic.

Comment

I don't believe for a second the First Lady gives a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
        I don't believe for a second the First Lady gives a damn.
        she doesn't - neither does anyone else

Comment

Just because persons believe she doesn't give a damn doesn't mean that she doesn't.

Comment

Naah, she doesn't. She just wanted to marry a rich fat guy and live easy and quietly. This first lady stuff is a drag for her.

Comment

Naah, she doesn't. She just wanted to marry a rich fat guy and live easy and quietly. This first lady stuff is a drag for her.
              You really don't know. It's just your opinion, budgie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy's daughter View Post

You really don't know. It's just your opinion, budgie.

Maybe she started to have sympathy after she took three weeks off to hide that shiner he gave her after some twitter meltdown.

Comment

Maybe she started to have sympathy after she took three weeks off to hide that shiner he gave her after some twitter meltdown.
                  you just make stuff up, budgie.

Comment

you just make stuff up, budgie.

We live in a post truth world, did you not get the memo? Apparently anything goes now, especially for those who choose to defend Trump's daily twitter falsehoods. If it 'sounds right' we're good to go.

Personally I am more than willing to believe Trump is a wife beater. He's demonstrated he is a misogynist and a bully and he is alleged to have been violent to women before: he has also bragged on tape about sexual assault. Where there's smoke there's fire, and there's a shitload of smoke. I believe the man is not above hitting his wife.

Comment

We live in a post truth world, did you not get the memo? Apparently anything goes now, especially for those who choose to defend Trump's daily twitter falsehoods. If it 'sounds right' we're good to go.

Personally I am more than willing to believe Trump is a wife beater. He's demonstrated he is a misogynist and a bully and he is alleged to have been violent to women before: he has also bragged on tape about sexual assault. Where there's smoke there's fire, and there's a shitload of smoke. I believe the man is not above hitting his wife.
                      What a person believes, and what the facts are, backed up by reliable sources, can be two different things. As much time and effort as you put in posting, I have no doubt that you can post facts backed up by reliable sources, if you choose to.

Comment

What a person believes, and what the facts are, backed up by reliable sources, can be two different things. As much time and effort as you put in posting, I have no doubt that you can post facts backed up by reliable sources, if you choose to.

This time no, sorry it really is just my opinion. I cannot prove Trump beats his wife, but based on his behavior, posture and legal history, yeah he looks like the type. You see I have a very low opinion of Donald Trump. It is not just his politics I disagree with (he barely has any). He has shown himself to be a horrible, horrible person and I believe he's capable of doing horrible things.

Here's a man who has bragged about sexual assault, talks about women in the vilest terms, postures like a bully-boy and was accused of domestic violence once already (retracted and settled I believe but it was out there). Yes I fully believe he is capable of hitting his wife. Whether he does or not, I guess my webcam in the white house isn't working or something, so of course I cannot say for sure.

Now one can make an informed opinion and still be wrong. But I think he's the type and it is possible. That is my opinion yes.

Comment

Working...
                        X