Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump, Kim Jong Un sign agreement after historic summit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump, Kim Jong Un sign agreement after historic summit.

Truly unbelievable. Fingers crossed that this works out.

Denuclearization: President Trump and Kim Jong Un End Historic Summit With Signing Ceremony

"President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un conducted a comprehensive, in-depth, and sincere exchange of opinions on the issues related to the establishment of new U.S.–DPRK relations and the building of a lasting and robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK, and Chairman Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula," Trump and Kim released in a joint statement at a signing ceremony early Tuesday morning.

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/3481/8vPPVu.jpg

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ation-n2489792

I agree that it’s a major accomplishment for Trump, also for Kim and the North Koreans.

What’s really incredible is the threats merely 6 months ago between both countries and now this? Well done on both sides and hoping for peace.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
      I agree that it’s a major accomplishment for Trump, also for Kim and the North Koreans.

What’s really incredible is the threats merely 6 months ago between both countries and now this? Well done on both sides and hoping for peace.
      Yeah, they were personally insulting each other and Kim was lobbing missiles at Japan and threatening Guam. Watching those two meet and yuk it up was surreal. Hardliner coup in 3...2...1......

Comment

It's great if it's followed but actual and verifiable acts. As two similar agreements have been signed in the past, I guess we will have to wait and see if it's more than a PR stunt. But very very great if it's true. Even better if it could alleviate the problems of North Koreans. But somewhat I'm doubtful alas.

Comment

Wait and see but in any case NK has obtained what the country wanted
          Speak on the same table and the same level to USA = being recognized as a full right country
          Being seen as the one with goodwill (so probably alleviated economic sanctions, i.e it has already begun, for 3 months already China is more open to NK trade)
          Not binding agreement i.e can be read as one wants to read it. No time table, no numbered projections nothing
          Easened discussions with SK

Trump has probably won a few poll points internally

Imo the big winner so far is little Kim

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

I think that the big player in this meeting was the South Korean president. He picked up the pieces again and again. needless to say, his motivations for a peaceful settlement are strong.

We will see if this is the third amazing agreement struck between the parties or something real. American presidents had always refused to see dictators such as the Kim´s although counterproductive this may be in some cases. Maybe Trump will be what Nixon was to chairman Mao after the latter finished off his massive cultural revolution killings.

Maybe we can hope for a meeting with the leaders of Iran as well and a de-escalation there.

Comment

Originally posted by Telmar View Post
              Maybe we can hope for a meeting with the leaders of Iran as well and a de-escalation there.
              Thanks for the biggest laugh of the day so far - and that includes watching Trump's ramble.

Lil' Kim's certainly where he wants to be playing with the big boys now.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal View Post

Thanks for the biggest laugh of the day so far - and that includes watching Trump's ramble.

How about giving Trump a little credit for some brilliant diplomacy? Or do you think he's a rambling fool who just got lucky.? Cracks me up to hear how Obama could have done the same thing if he really wanted to from the Dems. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

How about giving Trump a little credit for some brilliant diplomacy?
                  How about no?

Or do you think he's a rambling fool who just got lucky.?
                  Yes.

Ps. Where's commanding?

Comment

Destiny Pictures presents, a story of opportunity... The video Trump used to pitch denuclearization to Kim Jong Un

Comment

How about giving Trump a little credit for some brilliant diplomacy? Or do you think he's a rambling fool who just got lucky.? Cracks me up to hear how Obama could have done the same thing if he really wanted to from the Dems. Pathetic.
                      By principle, no American president accepted to meet the Kim´s. The Kim´s always wanted to meet the US presidents.So Obama could have easily done it.

As for the agreement and the future of the meeting, we will see.

Originally posted by Royal View Post

You´re welcome

Comment

Has Obama taken credit yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

How about no?

Yes.

Ps. Where's commanding?
                          commanding is fed up with the stupid. Same for Breki. Both doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

How about no?

Yes.

Ps. Where's commanding?

Wind your fecking neck in, troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordoror View Post
                              Wait and see but in any case NK has obtained what the country wanted
                              Speak on the same table and the same level to USA = being recognized as a full right country
                              Being seen as the one with goodwill (so probably alleviated economic sanctions, i.e it has already begun, for 3 months already China is more open to NK trade)
                              Not binding agreement i.e can be read as one wants to read it. No time table, no numbered projections nothing
                              Easened discussions with SK

Trump has probably won a few poll points internally

Imo the big winner so far is little Kim
                              Its been recognized as a full right country since they spoke in 53 at the Armistice....

Even though during the intervening years the DPRK continued to attack US/ROK forces INSIDE the ROK and even sent a Commando unit to assassinate the ROK President (Blue House assault) Axe murdering US Officers in the DMZ, 30 minute Firefight in 84 at the truce village when NKPA guards opened fire on the ROK side when a Russian defected, spraying US, UN, ROK troops and civilians with their kalashnikovs & complete disregard.

So this is Historic, though as with anything else any DPRK promises MUST be verified

As to Kim? who knows
                              Maybe his people decide they don't need him anymore and He gets the tied to stake in front of a ZPU treatment

Funny Most US left is cheering on kim, their hatred for trump overwhelms even this

Comment

Working...
                              X