Russian spy critically ill in hospital after 'being poisoned' in Salisbury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KaliOS View Post

If not more. Someone applied that shit on a knob and if to believe publicly available surveillance it seems it wasn't these other two GRUgs.
    funny thing is why did they send a doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackcatnursery View Post

funny thing is why did they send a doctor?
      Not every doctor has their patients' health at heart:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

Comment

• Originally posted by moosefoot
        I suspect even more lustrations ahead, in addition to the massive clean-up that occured after 2012.
        Originally posted by moosefoot View Post
        Heh...

Head of Russian military intelligence GRU dead 'after long and serious illness'
        https://www.rt.com/news/444590-russia-gru-head-dead/

Oops!

Originally posted by KaliOS View Post

R.I.P. ?
        Wachu mean? Most likely those responsible for fuck ups will be moved to different positions. There's rarely any consequences for anything in Russia if you are at the top. Especially when there was no theft, but blunders. Siloviki are one of the top clans in Russia and if don't betray them, then you are untouchable.
        That's what I meant.

Comment

• And apparently his predecessor also died in strange circumstances. Co incidence I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilgor View Post
            And apparently his predecessor also died in strange circumstances. Co incidence I'm sure.
            the true price of recent failures

Comment

• Det Sgt Nick Bailey tells the BBC of the "emotional battering" he suffered after being exposed to the nerve agent - in his first interview since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guma View Post

number does not matter. System works. And if what we saw is true GRU system failed (I mean all this passport, database, car registrations, fake adresses etc. issues)

Personally I don`t believe official story. It simply too dumb. I don`t know what is going on but this is normal when intelligence agencies play thier games.
                What a terrible work environment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nancy View Post

What a terrible work environment.
                  you just don't want the perfume bottle in the secret Santa draw

Comment

• It is strange how many different poisons states seem to use- most of them being very exotic or rare. It seems to me they are sending specific messages as though to say, "A state with significant resources did this." Sometimes, either by the identity of the poison or the sophistication of the delivery system, it is almost bragging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastermind View Post
                      It is strange how many different poisons states seem to use- most of them being very exotic or rare. It seems to me they are sending specific messages as though to say, "A state with significant resources did this." Sometimes, either by the identity of the poison or the sophistication of the delivery system, it is almost bragging.

Indeed, old Vlad is a man who gives zero fucks. Russia has spent a long time trolling the west. You kinda gotta respect them for it, they just crack their own detail and don't care what anyone says, they're like that crazy kid at school, the one nobody messed with, always suspected of stuff, but way too clever to be overtly caught out. Scary look in their eye and probably carried a blade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose_Hates_You View Post

Indeed, old Vlad is a man who gives zero fucks. Russia has spent a long time trolling the west. You kinda gotta respect them for it, they just crack their own detail and don't care what anyone says, they're like that crazy kid at school, the one nobody messed with, always suspected of stuff, but way too clever to be overtly caught out. Scary look in their eye and probably carried a blade.
                        Right yeah, poor West the victim of mean Russia.

I don't want to go into whataboutism here, suffice to say there's two sides to every story. And as to this whole poison episode - I hope whoever ordered it pays for their crime. The whole thing sounds almost too outlandish to me to be true, but I'm quite open to it being the work of my country's own intelligence agencies - I'd just rather have some source for that claim other than the other guy's intelligence agencies. Of course, maybe there's no-one else to expose them. I'm going to wait before making my mind up.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamming_python View Post

Right yeah, poor West the victim of mean Russia.

I don't want to go into whataboutism here, suffice to say there's two sides to every story. And as to this whole poison episode - I hope whoever ordered it pays for their crime. The whole thing sounds almost too outlandish to me to be true, but I'm quite open to it being the work of my country's own intelligence agencies - I'd just rather have some source for that claim other than the other guy's intelligence agencies. Of course, maybe there's no-one else to expose them. I'm going to wait before making my mind up.

At what point did I say that? It was a compliment you clown.

Comment

• Left a bad taste in my mouth
                            Kremlin-backed channel RT sent edible replicas of Salisbury Cathedral as a festive present.

Comment

Left a bad taste in my mouth
                              of course, bad taste. but RT went mad because of those massive lie and gossip towards RT at ze west and particularly in britain.
                              favorite western tactics of infinite slandering works well. the target(even innocent) loses brains and behaves wrong.

Comment

Left a bad taste in my mouth
                                Still not as bad as this:
                                https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/614663...ury-poisoning/

Comment

Working...
                                X