Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain First supporter recieves sentence for trying to copycat ISIS while drunk.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain First supporter recieves sentence for trying to copycat ISIS while drunk.

On Friday British court has sentenced a 48 y.o. Pole Marek Z for 33 weeks of prison.

In June last year. Mr. Z while under influence beat his wife during an argument then he took a truck and drove off. He was contacted by a Police officer over his wife cell phone. During call he stated that he will murder a muslim, that he will do it for Great Britain to help this state because they can't do anything.

After that he was located in local shopping mall where he was yelling neo-nazi slogans and making a roman salute. Shortly after he rammed his truck in to indian restaurant attempting to hit its owner. He was stoped attempting to flee by armed police force.

During arrest he had a nazi coin in his pocket. In his appartment materials belonging to Britain First organization were discovered. During investigation it was found that man was donating money to this extremist group.

Intialy he was facing attempted murder charge, but due to minor injuries sustained by restaurant owner charges were changed to beating, driving under influence and dangerous driving.

In closing speech judge has acknowledged that gathered evidence shown "disgusting" racist view of the accused but he decided to account for his chronic alcoholism.

Police representative Georgina Acuna expressed deep disappointment at such low sentence as accused actions were terryfing to his victims and bystanders and by sheer luck no one was seriously injured.

http://fakty.interia.pl/swiat/news-w...ia,nId,2507810

When I saw the title of this thread I suspected it was one of ours.
    We've exported some real trash to the UK. I hope they stay there.

Comment

Both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
        He got slap in the wirst compared to what our court would sentence him too even with current gov.

Comment

"When Poland sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

Comment

^
            Fuck you, frenchie

Comment

^
              Fuck you, frenchie
              You fall in the category "good people", Stormy. Why don't you move to Limey Island to escape PiS ?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

You fall in the category "good people", Stormy. Why don't you move to Limey Island to escape PiS ?
                I'd rather be ruled by PiS for the rest of my life than live with brexiteers for even a year.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not coming to Poland for good in the nearest future and you will need a visa soon when you want to visit me. I doesnt mean you'll get it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                    Yeah, I'm not coming to Poland for good in the nearest future and you will need a visa soon when you want to visit me. I doesnt mean you'll get it, though.
                    I won't need a visa and I know you're not coming back as you're not welcome here, brexiteer.

Comment

I won't need a visa and I know you're not coming back as you're not welcome here, brexiteer.
                      Who is to decide if I'm welcome in Poland or not? You don't seem to be so important. Surely, I'll come back to Poland sooner or later. It won't happen in the next 10-15 years, though.
                      Why do you think you will not need a visa? Are you somebody special?

Regarding the original topic, the sentence is too small.

Comment

Who is to decide if I'm welcome in Poland or not? You don't seem to be so important. Surely, I'll come back to Poland sooner or later. It won't happen in the next 10-15 years, though.

Regarding the original topic, the sentence is too small.
                        You can come back with me... and the wermaht it will be fun... i can be very polite person.

Comment

Stormy knows what the British need!

Comment

Working...
                          X