Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

    An 11-count indictment was handed out on Friday connected to the alleged Russian bribery scheme involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, and Uranium One.
    The charges are against Mark Lambert, who is the "former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad." Lambert 54, of Maryland, was charged with "one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering," the DOJ said in a statement.
    A report from October revealed that federal agents started collecting evidence in 2009 about Russian officials that were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion, and money laundering connected to the Uranium One deal:
    Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
    They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
    Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/25828...ign=benshapiro

  • #2
    The article states the bribery scheme was 'involving' Hillary Clinton. It was not. She had nothing to do with it. Sorry this has been debunked.

    https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by budgie View Post
      The article states the bribery scheme was 'involving' Hillary Clinton. It was not. She had nothing to do with it. Sorry this has been debunked.

      https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/
      Alleged scheme involving...

      And if you have some new info come out yesterday, you really can't refute that with some old Snopes article.

      Comment


      • #4
        Unless the new in formation names Clinton it does nothing to help the accusation that she was involved. The entire 'case' (as it exists in the media only) hinges on word association. Got anything more concrete? Until then I prefer snopes and factcheck.org.

        Comment


        • #5
          I nurture few illusions about Hillary Clinton and like many politicians, the Clintons have shown exceptional prowess, when it comes to getting paid. However if the eleven charges are against Mark Lambert, title seems a little misleading. We should not so easily allow ourselves to join the frenzied quire of #Lockherup chanters, because they often turn out to be felony liars themselves. Lying about what they had for breakfast three weeks ago, while in bed with the KGB.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fargin View Post
            I nurture few illusions about Hillary Clinton and like many politicians, the Clintons have shown exceptional prowess, when it comes to getting paid. However if the eleven charges are against Mark Lambert, title seems a little misleading. We should not so easily allow ourselves to join the frenzied quire of #Lockherup chanters, because they often turn out to be felony liars themselves. Lying about what they had for breakfast three weeks ago, while in bed with the KGB.
            So you are saying (by the lock her up chant) that I am "in bed" with the KGB and am a liar? Just want to get your story clear as to what you just said.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by budgie View Post
              The article states the bribery scheme was 'involving' Hillary Clinton. It was not. She had nothing to do with it. Sorry this has been debunked.

              https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/
              The story about "Trump/ Russia collusion" has also NOT BE PROVEN, after over a year investigation by thousands of FBI, and govt lawyers, democratic party sleuths etc, and so why do you keep harping on it little Kiwi bird? Same = same. And don't point to Snopes as it is a liberal website and always has as it is privately owned.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by budgie View Post
                Unless the new in formation names Clinton it does nothing to help the accusation that she was involved. The entire 'case' (as it exists in the media only) hinges on word association. Got anything more concrete? Until then I prefer snopes and factcheck.org.
                If you rely on snopes, you are no more factual than those who rely on Breitbart as proof.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by commanding View Post
                  So you are saying (by the lock her up chant) that I am "in bed" with the KGB and am a liar? Just want to get your story clear as to what you just said.
                  I think, you're confusing yourself with Michael Flynn.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh mymymy. Very interesting. What’s a few million dollars for a Secretary of State “yes” vote from the Russians. Hahahahaha!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by budgie View Post
                      Unless the new in formation names Clinton it does nothing to help the accusation that she was involved. The entire 'case' (as it exists in the media only) hinges on word association. Got anything more concrete? Until then I prefer snopes and factcheck.org.
                      I thought the mantra was Uranium One was snowy white virginal above board.

                      you mean there is corruption involved?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Be interesting to read their log of "4 years" of investigation.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lock him up! Lock them all up.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fargin View Post
                            I think, you're confusing yourself with Michael Flynn.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by commanding View Post

                              The story about "Trump/ Russia collusion" has also NOT BE PROVEN, after over a year investigation by thousands of FBI, and govt lawyers, democratic party sleuths etc, and so why do you keep harping on it little Kiwi bird? Same = same. And don't point to Snopes as it is a liberal website and always has as it is privately owned.

                              Looks like a strong case for obstruction of justice though doesn't it? Or potential for money laundering revelations. The point is they're not done with trump and he's scared which is why he keeps slagging off Mueller.

                              But the only trail from Clinton to Uranium is one of innuendo on Fox and Friends. Oh she's a shady politician, and I'm sure she'd done some shit, she just didn't take bribes for any Uranium deals. She wasn't really in a position to. Maybe like the Trump case the trail will lead to some lesser crime? Maybe if the FBI were investigating Clinton personally we'd know by now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X