• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
    Donald Trump ‘took offence at slights from the British’

Trip cancelled for personal reasons, say officials

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...tish-qhgl2v80s

Unnamed official chiming in on the situation. Unnamed official seems to know everything about everything.
    Devil child, why in hell (no pun) would you link to and quote that POS article? A terrible biased article with a liberal slant by a British tabloid newspaper/rag?

What's next? the National Enquirer reports "Obamas give birth to UFO twins in Roswell" ????

Comment

Because of my terrible bias, liberal slant, and devilish nature. Also, Clinton Foundation pays me in BitCoin to post negative Trump articles.

I'm ready to testify.

Comment

Because of my terrible bias, liberal slant, and devilish nature. Also, Clinton Foundation pays me in BitCoin to post negative Trump articles.

I'm ready to testify.

Comment

I'm ready to testify.
          North Korean with a small button

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

if you are honest and not just trolling ppl who voted for and ELECTED Trump (which I honestly believe that is your SOLE motive) you should write a personal hand written letter to President Donald Trump , the white house, Washington DC and put enough postage on it to guarantee delivery and possibly register it, and mail it via postal service to Mr. Trump,....... or you bugie are a coward NOT to do so. Hell I have written a letter to at least 3 US Presidents (Carter, Reagan, Geo. W. Bush, Geo. H. W. Bush, one Prime Minister (Thatcher), numerous senators and MOC.

Don't be a coward, write your letter, vent your spleen, and mail it and maybe he will respond to you. Don't whine and bitch to us. Pointless.

Move goalpost much? The president doesn't even read briefings much less fan mail.

He has a duty to represent the country overseas and he won't on this occasion because his feelings are hurt. Seems you ELECTED (your caps) a SISSY (mine).

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

Move goalpost much? The president doesn't even read briefings much less fan mail.

He has a duty to represent the country overseas and he won't on this occasion because his feelings are hurt. Seems you ELECTED (your caps) a SISSY (mine).
              okay, tried to help you and be polite. Didn't work so now back to hardball with your butt, Son. no sympathy for you. nuclear flash. .

Last edited by commanding; 13-01-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

I think we can all agree New Zealand is the birthplace of some of the bravest men and women. Like most, when I think of New Zealand I think of Vikings, Shield Maidens, and the great Golden Horde.

However, unfortunately we are not Vikings. We prefer to elect sissies like Trump.

You shouldn't be complaining. New Zealand should see this as an opportunity and invade. With Trump at the helm we will probably just surrender as soon as your longboats reach our shores.

Comment

okay, tried to help you and be polite. Didn't work so now back to hardball with your butt, Son. no sympathy for you. nuclear flash. .

Oh Commanding I find that truly hurtful.

Why don't you just tell us why Trump is not a sissy for wussing out?

Comment

Comment

Christ went into the garden to face his enemies: Trump can't even sit down with friends who disagree.

Comment

Yeah, well none of us are Jesus. So go away.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Love the French. Lafayette help save our asses against the hegemonist reactionary British Imperialists and their Hessian lackeys.
                          yeah, fuck the brexiteers

Comment

who is this actor? usually acts a a mean guy in films, is he still alive...interested to know

Comment

Working...
                            X