Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

What is your location again, tool?

Funny that some faggot with 17 posts come over to the mess with an attitude.
    I'd suspect his attitude is to poke fun at anti-French attitudes; his language is a bit off anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post

Budgie, you are not a 12 year old kid, don't post like one

Okay that's somewhat fair, but I was being flippant for effect.

Part of the crux of Trump's 'appeal' is that he's the chest-beating alpha male. Yet here he is, making up a very lame excuse - no matter what you think of a building project that is not why a president cancels a visit - for backing out of the London tip because he can't face the music. He cannot handle the projected protests, he cannot handle the fact that many doors will be closed; he will probably be rebuked on some level for his conduct by Theresa May. The Royal family may not want to see him at all. It will be the shittiest reception an American president has ever had and all because he is singularly adept at undermining his country's reputation and destroying personal relationships.

Trump knows it and that's why he is not going.

So to use an adult's word and I think this time deserves caps, Trump is a COWARD. He is a yellow coward who cannot face the music.

You may disagree. You may deny the sheer cowardice of the president of the United States that demeans his country and his office, but do not pretend this response is childish. This is how adults speak when we are utterly appalled.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

Okay that's somewhat fair, but I was being flippant for effect.

Part of the crux of Trump's 'appeal' is that he's the chest-beating alpha male. Yet here he is, making up a very lame excuse - no matter what you think of a building project that is not why a president cancels a visit - for backing out of the London tip because he can't face the music. He cannot handle the projected protests, he cannot handle the fact that many doors will be closed; he will probably be rebuked on some level for his conduct by Theresa May. The Royal family may not want to see him at all. It will be the shittiest reception an American president has ever had and all because he is singularly adept at undermining his country's reputation and destroying personal relationships.

Trump knows it and that's why he is not going.

So to use an adult's word and I think this time deserves caps, Trump is a COWARD. He is a yellow coward who cannot face the music.

You may disagree with my assessment but do not pretend this response is childish, and do not deny the sheer COWARDICE of the President of the United States. Any idiot can see it, even me.
        Oh buddy. You’re not an idiot. Just confused.

Love,

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post

Love,

Jonathan

And if you believe Trump's excuse for chickening out of a state visit you are an idiot. Or confused. Or delusional or wilfully ignorant or all of the above. The man is an idiot and a first rate coward.

You and I have never once debated the issues, though Christ knows I talk about them all the time. All I get from you in response to my (admittedly tiresome) anti-Trump posts, are insults. You're either a child or a Russian bot. I don't remember you from mp.net days. And since I talk politics and all you do is talk me, then speaking to you is a waste of time.

Tell us where you stand for once, unless you're a coward like Trump. And he is a coward because he chickened out. Want to talk about that? Respond to that charge. If you have the rocks, chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post

Love,

Jonathan
            He is correct on a point that British are very sensitive on adhering to protocol and general proper behavior.

Comment

The President not visiting has probably done the British Government a massive favour. On the one hand they need to be cosying up to the US to look for a post-Brexit trade deal but on the other hand the President is deeply unpopular here for a multitude of reasons.

Theresa May isn't exactly popular herself - being seen sucking up to the President would only weaken her further.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

I do believe he's French.
                You would be correct, sir. I'm a little bit surprise my attempt at fun has attracted the 'faggot' personal insult

Comment

And if you believe Trump's excuse for chickening out of a state visit you are an idiot. Or confused. Or delusional or wilfully ignorant or all of the above. The man is an idiot and a first rate coward.

You and I have never once debated the issues, though Christ knows I talk about them all the time. All I get from you in response to my (admittedly tiresome) anti-Trump posts, are insults. You're either a child or a Russian bot. I don't remember you from mp.net days. And since I talk politics and all you do is talk me, then speaking to you is a waste of time.

Tell us where you stand for once, unless you're a coward like Trump. And he is a coward because he chickened out. Want to talk about that? Respond to that charge. If you have the rocks, chump.
                  It is true that I am a Russian computer program.

You on the either hand have spoken chicken on this thread and this makes me worried, for I have feelings for you budgie. I’ve always pictured you as a sexy blonde from down under. Are Russian computer programs allowed to mingle with chickens? This I do not know. Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by muck View Post

I'd suspect his attitude is to poke fun at anti-French attitudes; his language is a bit off anyway.
                    Last time he read a "white flag surrendering monkey blablabla" comment was... a few years ago.

Or by teenagers from all around the world.

And on mp.net/themess?

Well, themess never, on mp.net was back in the days of OIF.

Comment

Donald Trump ‘took offence at slights from the British’

Trip cancelled for personal reasons, say officials
                      President Trump’s decision to cancel his visit to London was for “personal reasons” after a series of perceived slights, British officials said last night.

Mr Trump had been expected to open the new American embassy in the capital but has scrapped the visit after clashing with the mayor of London and Theresa May.
                      https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...tish-qhgl2v80s

Unnamed official chiming in on the situation. Unnamed official seems to know everything about everything.

Comment

Our main 6 PM news was quick to fact find Trump and blame Bush. No mention of Obama.

Skipped around Boris J's description of London Mayor as a popinjay.

I think Trump should be just more like Aussie PM. He's like Stalin on immigration. No mention either.

Comment

if you are honest and not just trolling ppl who voted for and ELECTED Trump (which I honestly believe that is your SOLE motive) you should write a personal hand written letter to President Donald Trump , the white house, Washington DC and put enough postage on it to guarantee delivery and possibly register it, and mail it via postal service to Mr. Trump,....... or you bugie are a coward NOT to do so. Hell I have written a letter to at least 3 US Presidents (Carter, Reagan, Geo. W. Bush, Geo. H. W. Bush, one Prime Minister (Thatcher), numerous senators and MOC.

Don't be a coward, write your letter, vent your spleen, and mail it and maybe he will respond to you. Don't whine and bitch to us. Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

I do believe he's French.
                            Love the French. Lafayette help save our asses against the hegemonist reactionary British Imperialists and their Hessian lackeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post
                              Donald Trump ‘took offence at slights from the British’

Trip cancelled for personal reasons, say officials

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...tish-qhgl2v80s

Unnamed official chiming in on the situation. Unnamed official seems to know everything about everything.
                              I love articles like this.

- Trump Offended at Being Called Racist - Unnamed Official
                              - Trump Likes Cheeseburgers and Pizza - Unnamed Official
                              - Trump Had Dirty Thoughts About Another Man’s Wife - Unnamed Official
                              Last edited by Jonathan; 13-01-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

Love the French. Lafayette help save our asses against the hegemonist reactionary British Imperialists and their Hessian lackeys.
                                Mmmm I love it when you speak like this comrade.

Comment

Working...
                                X