No announcement yet.

Trump Cancels London Visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAKE NEWS! The real reason for him not going is that he would be the first POTUS that doesn't gets invited to Westminster.

Comment

I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold
      The move was confirmed by the Bush administration in October 08...
      Last edited by Corrupt; 12-01-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Apraently Bush made the call on the embassy move. Thanks, Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgor View Post

Doesn't matter because that's not the real reason Trump won't go. He's chicken. Bawk bawk bawk.

Comment

A fucked up nightmare of his own making. You know, I think he would have had protests regardless. However, the "any excuse to complain about Trump" crowd will go crazy now.

The blame game is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgor View Post
              Tweedle dumb and Tweedle dumber.

Comment

What's funny to me is that the UK, closest ally of US and generally beloved, would have got a much worse welcome than the one he received in Paris, capital of the surrender monkey, silly, so easy to make fun of, France during the 14th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                  A fucked up nightmare of his own making. You know, I think he would have had protests regardless. However, the "any excuse to complain about Trump" crowd will go crazy now.

The blame game is getting old.
                  the anti trump crowd would slam anything. The old joke is if Trump got our of his Presidential car and walked on top the water at the reflecting pond, the MSM would report "Trump can't Swim!"

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

the anti trump crowd would slam anything. The old joke is if Trump got our of his Presidential car and walked on top the water at the reflecting pond, the MSM would report "Trump can't Swim!"

I think that was truer with Bush. In the case of Trump they don't need to slam him for 'anything' because he always gives them 'something'. If he stopped the insults and slurs and hateful tweets and wild claims of genius then maybe the anti-trump crowd would be forced to make stuff up. As it is he hands all this juicy ammo to them on a platter, almost daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Te Zorro View Post

Yeah but you're a fuckwit and you're still here soooooooo....

Chill.........................................

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

it's nothing to do with the damn ribbon. That's a deflection as pathetic as Trump's excuse for not going. It's not just a ribbon, it's a diplomatic visit to a core ally and he's afraid of the negative public reception he'll get.

He's chicken. plain and simple. Bawk bawk bawk.

Budgie, you are not a 12 year old kid, don't post like one

Comment

Originally posted by Hollis View Post

Budgie, you are not a 12 year old kid, don't post like one
                          If you constantly have to argue with people operating on this level of age when it comes to argumentations and the like you may resort to lower your standards to their level.

Comment

Originally posted by Uthorion View Post
                            What's funny to me is that the UK, closest ally of US and generally beloved, would have got a much worse welcome than the one he received in Paris, capital of the surrender monkey, silly, so easy to make fun of, France during the 14th of July.
                            What is your location again, tool?

Funny that some faggot with 17 posts come over to the mess with an attitude.
                            Last edited by JakeScully; 12-01-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

You gotta hand it to Trump, he's really invigorated this forum. The last time I saw that much trading of bullshit from side of the pond to the other was when a certain potato dish got renamed quite hilariously…
                              What I don't get is this, budgie: There's enough to criticize about Trump's presidency, why do you (and your fellows) sabotage your own cause by flooding the debate with faux rage headlines? Should Trump ever commit a grave mistake and his supporters won't bat an eye over it, it'll be of your doing. Secondly, you discredit yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

What is your location again, tool?

Funny that some faggot with 17 posts come over to the mess with an attitude.
                                I do believe he's French.

Comment

Working...
                                X