Trump Cancels London Visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Cancels London Visit

...With the lamest shittiest excuse ever.

Admit it, he's scared to go and face the protesters.

https://www.axios.com/trump-can-1515...mpaign=organic

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!"

Chickenshit won't visit troops in combat zones either.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3749053

Nothing wrong with the ambassador doing the ribbon cutting. US ambassador to UK has paid substantial money to republican party for that vanity appointment, it is good that he gets some moment at limelight as that is what he paid for.

Comment

Trump won't cut a ribbon.

Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by domokun View Post
        Nothing wrong with the ambassador doing the ribbon cutting. US ambassador to UK has paid substantial money to republican party for that vanity appointment, it is good that he gets some moment at limelight as that is what he paid for.
        Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
        Trump won't cut a ribbon.

Discuss.
        it's nothing to do with the damn ribbon. That's a deflection as pathetic as Trump's excuse for not going. It's not just a ribbon, it's a diplomatic visit to a core ally and he's afraid of the negative public reception he'll get.

He's chicken. plain and simple. Bawk bawk bawk.

Comment

Its one deal he can't renegotiate.

Comment

Probably a smart decision. I've heard scary rumors that London is a shithole.

Also, this is clearly Obama's fault per the Presidential Twitter. Back to bed everyone.

Comment

What happened? ALARM?

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
                What happened? ALARM?
                Quick and dirty: Trump wussed out of visit to London; Trump gets criticized; Trump responds to criticism; Trump is criticized for response to criticism; thread is opened; firing lines assembled; open fire!

I think that is about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Child View Post

Quick and dirty: Trump wussed out of visit to London; Trump gets criticized; Trump responds to criticism; Trump is criticized for response to criticism; thread is opened; firing lines assembled; open fire!

Thanks. I must have the OP on ignore. Carry on.

Comment

Probably a smart decision. I've heard scary rumors that London is a shithole.

Also, this is clearly Obama's fault per the Presidential Twitter. Back to bed everyone.

Its a rapefuge infested s.thole. I even heard they got Asheren runing unchecked on the streets but that has to be a rummor.

Comment

This pattern is totally trending. So hot right now

ALARM

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

He's chicken. plain and simple. Bawk bawk bawk.
                        I don't speak chicken but it appears you're upset Trump won't cut a ribbon.

There will be other ribbons, my Southern Hemisphere friend. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post

Its a rapefuge infested s.thole. I even heard they got Asheren runing unchecked on the streets but that has to be a rummor.
                          you can ad that it is full of offsprings of former red shirts that burned the Capitole
                          Who drink warm beer and watch soccer on TV
                          The Horror, the horror .....

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                            ...With the lamest shittiest excuse ever.

Admit it, he's scared to go and face the protesters.

https://www.axios.com/trump-can-1515...mpaign=organic

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!"

Chickenshit won't visit troops in combat zones either.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3749053
                            Why hasn't your IP been banned, you're a spammer, the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat_Américain View Post
                              Why hasn't your IP been banned, you're a spammer, the end.
                              Yeah but you're a fuckwit and you're still here soooooooo....

Comment

Working...
                              X