This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump to undergo medical check

Something that will surely please a few here.

Donald Trump to undergo medical check amid swirl of allegations over his health

Donald Trump will attempt to end speculation about his mental and physical suitability for the presidency next week by undergoing a formal health check.
    The US president is to be examined by the same doctor as his predecessor Barack Obama and a summary of the results will be made public.
    The physical test will last around two hours and include blood and urine tests, heart checks and even questions about his sleeping habits and sex life, according to medical experts.
    It will be carried out at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on the edge of Washington DC, the country’s largest military hospital, on Friday.
    By undergoing his first formal medical check since entering the White House, Mr Trump hopes to put to bed allegations about his mental state that emerged this week.
    A controversial new book by journalist Michael Wolff claimed Mr Trump was failing to recognise old friends and often repeated stories “word-for-word”. The White House called questions about his mental suitability for office“disgraceful”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...ource=Facebook

Good. What’s next? What dark and sinister disqualifying irrational reason will the left invent next? I know! He’s a secret member of the Klan plotting a supremacist government. Which sadly some actually do believe.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
      He’s a secret member of the Klan plotting a supremacist government. Which sadly some actually do believe.
      That is very old news.

It is even thanks to them he got elected.

Das Trump Reich ja?

Comment

Usually the health reports of world leaders is just lies. For example the certification that Mitterand in 1981 was in perfect health when in fact he was diagnose with prostatic cancer...

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post
          Good. What’s next? What dark and sinister disqualifying irrational reason will the left invent next? I know! He’s a secret member of the Klan plotting a supremacist government. Which sadly some actually do believe.

Well he'll still be an incompetent buffoon even if he's found to be a reasonably healthy one. His erratic behavior still suggests he also needs a proper psych evaluation IMO, though perhaps there'll be elements of it in this checkup.

But here's a doozy of a possibility. What if this checkup becomes his excuse for stepping down? Think about it - to avoid getting a shellacking in the mid terms, possibly being primaried from his own party in 2020 or losing poutright or in the even nearer-term, to avoid the Mueller probe and potential criminal charges or impeachment, getting a sick not could be a face-saving way for trump (and his base) to bow out before things get messier.

I don't know how likely it is, just throwing it out there. Not really the way I wanted to see him go but easier for everyone. How likely to you guys think it is?

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

Well he'll still be an incompetent buffoon even if he's found to be a reasonably healthy one. His erratic behavior still suggests he also needs a proper psych evaluation IMO, though perhaps there'll be elements of it in this checkup.

But here's a doozy of a possibility. What if this checkup becomes his excuse for stepping down? Think about it - to avoid getting a shellacking in the mid terms, possibly being primaried from his own party in 2020 or losing poutright or in the even nearer-term, to avoid the Mueller probe and potential criminal charges or impeachment, getting a sick not could be a face-saving way for trump (and his base) to bow out before things get messier.

I don't know how likely it is, just throwing it out there. Not really the way I wanted to see him go but easier for everyone. How likely to you guys think it is?
            Extremely likely. Probably any second now. This will happen together with Flynn going public that he helped the Russians hack the DNC, Mueller announcing Trump is a Kremlin agent, Congress voting on Trump's impeachment for having a non-governmental email before he was president, and delegates announcing the presidential election was invalid because Hillary won the popular vote.

I recommend you continue watching CNN without interruption to make sure you don't miss all this upcoming Breaking News that'll surely hit the wires any moment now. Bathroom breaks can wait. This is history in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
              Extremely likely. Probably any second now. This will happen together with Flynn going public that he helped the Russians hack the DNC, Mueller announcing Trump is a Kremlin agent, Congress voting on Trump's impeachment for having a non-governmental email before he was president, and delegates announcing the presidential election was invalid because Hillary won the popular vote.

I recommend you continue watching CNN without interruption to make sure you don't miss all this upcoming Breaking News that'll surely hit the wires any moment now. Bathroom breaks can wait. This is history in the making.
              And don't forget Wolff's book.

Pulitzer material.

Comment

I agree. Trump resigns, Pence is immediately indicted as the next Hitler-Rapist, and somehow the order of succession is ignored and Hillary becomes Potus.....

Meh.....

I tell you what though: If he really is not mentally capable, then he needs to go! I'm just not going to accept the liberal presses medical expertise on this.

Every Republican president since Nixon has been blasted as stupid, illiterate, and caveman-like. Same old playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                  I agree. Trump resigns, Pence is immediately indicted as the next Hitler-Rapist, and somehow the order of succession is ignored and Hillary becomes Potus.....

Meh.....

I tell you what though: If he really is not mentally capable, then he needs to go! I'm just not going to accept the liberal presses medical expertise on this.

Every Republican president since Nixon has been blasted as stupid, illiterate, and caveman-like. Same old playbook.
                  Yeah, exactly. Reagan was a buffoon, Bush a dunce and Trump insane. Meanwhile 8 years of the Messiah smarter than Einstein Obama policies and EO’s obliterated in less than a year because he was too stupid to legislate Constitutionally. Then there’s Hillary, smartest woman in the galaxy......coming soon to a Federal Penitentiary near you.

Comment

Meh.....

Harsh words were said about Obama as well. Both sides vilify each other, its not just a unique trait of the left or right. Whether he has mental issues or not, he will not be placed out of office because of it.

Comment

This is everyone's best interest: The upstanding American people, old allies, World stability, even Mike Pence. All of us really.

Comment

Upstanding American people". You mean the ones who elected him to the highest office in the land?

Comment

Originally posted by Rchrd View Post
                          Upstanding American people". You mean the ones who elected him to the highest office in the land?
                          Yes. The people who actually work for a living and a lot of others who want to work for a living. Seriously, people like you and budgie who haven’t the slightest clue why and how Trump won other than your idiotic and insulting leftist slurs can f*uck off. Worked well for Hillary eh? Insulting 64 million Americans that voted for Trump by calling them racists, bigots, sexists etc. Honestly, keep it up. I hope people that think like you continue your rather astonishing losing streak.

Comment

A bit touchy, eh? I work for a living. I don't care why he won, I don't need a clue. If you have a clue please share. Maybe he won because of his stable genius.

Comment

I agree. Trump resigns, Pence is immediately indicted as the next Hitler-Rapist, and somehow the order of succession is ignored and Hillary becomes POTUS.
                              I'd be happy with skipping to Mattis.

Comment

Working...
                              X