Trump silent on russian oil tankers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
    Or even better yet replace Trump with Hillary.

All good people are.
    How pathetic. 44 with a Johari blind spot the size of Texas. Obsessively and savagely critical of a man and has supporters he doesn’t know, based on news reports from people that are equally partisan and hateful. Cheer up, Trump’s doing well. Relax, he has no power over you or your life.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post

I'm 44 thanks. And I have the best words.
      Sorry about what has happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Linedoggie View Post
        Why risk a massive spill, or sunken tankers when a simple convoy of tanker trucks does the job more efficiently son?
        For same reason why cocaine smugglers use semi-submersibles and even submarines. To avoid border controls, sanctions and stuff.

When it comes to transferring oil from ship to ship on sea. How difficult that is depends on sea state. Navies often do replenishment on sea at adverse sea states. Doing it on fine weather is business for some ports, park a tanker in port as storage and use smaller tanker to re-fuel ships on sea if weather allows or get the ship that will be refueled into port if weather requires that. Doing it out of port is cheaper for ships as they avoid port costs.

The reason why Russian tankers would ship oil to NK is same as why a Hong Kong owned tanker contracted by Taiwanese shell company does it. There is money involved. The reason why no one made a fuzz by previous times it happened is because NK wasn't as much in news headlines due to missile tests, nuclear tests or threats they had made.

Trying to link it to Trump and Russia is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by riderboy View Post

How pathetic. 44 with a Johari blind spot the size of Texas. Obsessively and savagely critical of a man and his supporters he doesn’t know, based on news reports from people that are equally partisan and hateful. Cheer up, Trump’s doing well. Relax, he has no power over you or your life.
          well said and repeated for truth. These non American/ non US voters are a pip.
          Last edited by commanding; 09-01-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

well said and repeated for truth. These non American/ non US voters are a pip.
            To be fair, feeling concerned about the president of the most powerful country in the world is legitimate.

Just like one could feel concerned about the stability of "a said region" after the election or rise to power (though Trump's election was completely legitimate and cannot be compared to a coup by a dictator, sorry Liberals) to "whatever individual".

But a lot are going waaaaaay out of their ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

To be fair, feeling concerned about the president of the most powerful country in the world is legitimate.

Just like one could feel concerned about the stability of "a said region" after the election or rise to power (though Trump's election was completely legitimate and cannot be compared to a coup by a dictator, sorry Liberals) to "whatever individual".

But a lot are going waaaaaay out of their ways.
              To be fair, do you see me starting a new thread 3 times a week devoted to (any of):

Russia (has as many nukes as US), China (more pop than US and nuke nation), India (more pop & is nuke nation than US), or Europe as a whole? Anyone of which is fairly close if not equal to the US in power?

No you don't, I don't constantly moan and groan about those 4 nations/ areas nor their leaders because I frankly don't care and it is A.) none of my business and B.) cursing their leaders constantly would serve no purpose. It would just be my uninformed grapefruit size brain opinion as one of 6 billion humans on earth.

Comment

Working...
              X