Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Point cadet shares ‘Communism will win’ selfie on #VeteransForKaepernick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • West Point cadet shares ‘Communism will win’ selfie on #VeteransForKaepernick


  • #2
    Not the first time for this guy, I read one post saying he wants military training for later class warfare against the US.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not enough context for me to to say more than cute, but unfortunate.
      Last edited by Fargin; 27-09-2017, 08:37 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Haha i shouldn't be laughing because its actually quite sad but if he is self sabotaging this bad this early i dont think there is need to worry.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Haha i shouldn't be laughing because its actually quite sad but if he is self sabotaging this bad this early i dont think there is need to worry.
          I guess he wanted a free education without serving in the military? Would love to see what Laconian has to say on this guy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by commanding View Post
            I guess he wanted a free education without serving in the military? Would love to see what Laconian has to say on this guy.
            Doubt this is even that calculated looks more like hes just one of those who starts to spin out. What he is doing looks almost masochistic. He is clearly self sabotaging, seen it happen before in a very similar manner.

            Comment


            • #7
              How does a WP cadet gets a combat infantry, an Airborne/parachute and an air assault badge plus all these medals?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Marsch View Post
                How does a WP cadet gets a combat infantry, an Airborne/parachute and an air assault badge plus all these medals?
                Now there is a question.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by opfor View Post

                  Now there is a question.....
                  Perhaps its just a modern art peace :-) might not even be a cadet.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Perhaps its just a modern art peace :-) might not even be a cadet.
                    The WP admin seems to know about him (see link in OP).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Based upon his mini-medals, he would have been prior-service enlisted. (look close, one medal is the Army Good Conduct Medal) which is only awarded to enlisted soldiers who serve honorably for three years.

                      Maybe this is a bad joke? However if it is not, then we clearly have a numb-skull that has not one clue as to what Communism looks like or functions like in government form. (*I would be happy to send him to the Havana Military Academy for a semester, so that way he could have the full-enjoyment, of such as structure.) He must have served with Bergdahl?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by haze99 View Post
                        Based upon his mini-medals, he would have been prior-service enlisted. (look close, one medal is the Army Good Conduct Medal) which is only awarded to enlisted soldiers who serve honorably for three years.

                        Maybe this is a bad joke? However if it is not, then we clearly have a numb-skull that has not one clue as to what Communism looks like or functions like in government form. (*I would be happy to send him to the Havana Military Academy for a semester, so that way he could have the full-enjoyment, of such as structure.) He must have served with Bergdahl?
                        he has already served: http://popularmilitary.com/openly-co...served-combat/

                        airborne trained, army ranger, served in combat, air assault school. CIB

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by haze99 View Post
                          Based upon his mini-medals, he would have been prior-service enlisted. (look close, one medal is the Army Good Conduct Medal) which is only awarded to enlisted soldiers who serve honorably for three years.

                          Maybe this is a bad joke? However if it is not, then we clearly have a numb-skull that has not one clue as to what Communism looks like or functions like in government form. (*I would be happy to send him to the Havana Military Academy for a semester, so that way he could have the full-enjoyment, of such as structure.) He must have served with Bergdahl?
                          The general problem with the last part is that we actually never saw real communism at work. Everything so far was/is more of the fascist-dictatorship kind than the real communism envisioned by Marx & Co. But that cadet is obviously refering to the Soviet version which is quite dumb of course. Seems he needs some private lessons in political history.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by commanding View Post
                            airborne trained, army ranger, served in combat, air assault school. CIB
                            Sounds like he has come to the end of this road in his life. Some have issue making the transition to civie so they need to prompt others to push them out. Pulling this self destructive stuff is one way of doing it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Marsch View Post
                              How does a WP cadet gets a combat infantry, an Airborne/parachute and an air assault badge plus all these medals?

                              He was prior service. X amount of slots for WP are allowed for prior service military members. There are some rumors, which I have NOT verified yet, that he was with the 75th, but if that was true, he would have a ranger tab pin under those medals.

                              Edit: Commanding beat me to it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X