Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of emergency declared amid violence at Charlottesvilles 'Unite the Right' rally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post
    This is a a 1a paradox for me.

The Nazi fucktards have the right of assembly and speech, but never will I support anyone flying a Swastika.

The ANTIFA and BLM are fucktards too.

This is a bit like Hezbollah vs. ISIS; both ends of the turd are dirty, and I would cheer for both sides in death match if not for the innocents caught in the middle.

I suppose you are right. Then again adhering to neo-Nazism and white segregationism at best makes you nostalgic about the oppressive years of racial segregation and at worst a supporter of what happened in the holocaust.

I am very happy my grandfather is dead not to see thugs with swastikas on the streets. His response was clandestine arms rather than letting this vermin crawl around.

Let them walk. A democracy though is only strong if it can flex its muscles aghainst c*nts like this if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post

Well, same thing applies for those flying the communist flag. No?
      Now that's something isn't it, you'll never see a white supremacist argue that Nazi germany "wasn't real Fascism"..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post
        The MSM are narrating this as being the biggest gathering of such groups (alt-right/KKK/White supremacists/whatever) in years. Generally they organise small rallies that are mostly unnoticed by the public, this time and with the level of violence plus this car that plowed through the crowd, it's worse and make media's headlines.

Trump is right, fuck these neonutzis, there's no place for violence, bigotry and hate. They are giving Southrons a terrible name waving the stars and bars.

Rip to the dead, speedy recovery to the wounded.
        Yes. People in the South already get enough crap re the Civil War. We don't need or want more caused by white supremacists.

These racist, bigots are no good for our country. nothing good from swastika-carrying, Jew-hating, Hitler-salute, any kind of hatred and bigotry from them.

I remember when the white supremacists were wrecking havoc in the 1980's. The Feds came down on them hard.
        The murder of Alan Berg in Denver: 25 years later

http://www.denverpost.com/2009/06/17...5-years-later/

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeWolf View Post

I suppose you are right. Then again adhering to neo-Nazism and white segregationism at best makes you nostalgic about the oppressive years of racial segregation and at worst a supporter of what happened in the holocaust.

I am very happy my grandfather is dead not to see thugs with swastikas on the streets. His response was clandestine arms rather than letting this vermin crawl around.

Let them walk. A democracy though is only strong if it can flex its muscles aghainst c*nts like this if need be.
          I would have really really liked to meet your grandfather.

Comment

A little comedy for the sad thread:

Comment

Switching to Cnn,
              KuKlux Clan on the one side, people with palestinian flags on the other................

These people need a life....

Comment

There are reports of a police helicopter crashed in a wooden area

2 dead in helicopter crash linked to violent white nationalist rally in Virginia

--------------

Originally posted by Alexv View Post
                A little comedy for the sad thread:
                it cant top the covert advertising of nike air jordans:

Originally posted by JHomes
                Too soon and totally inappropriate
                [picture]

Comment

Originally posted by JakeScully View Post

Technically and due to the first Amendment anyone "could" fly a swastika anywhere in the US. Sadly those who do and dare are not aware of the carnage this ideology produced 70+ years ago in Europe.. So they shouldn't be crying when they get punched.

Freedom of speech, liberty are great things and the altright somehow take benefits of it to spread their nauseous diatribes.
                  They are not aware? Are you serious or trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by N-rg View Post
                    Switching to Cnn,
                    KuKlux Clan on the one side, people with palestinian flags on the other................

Yup, just like ISIS and Hezbollah.

Comment

This is what happens in a political culture, where bipartisanship has become ideological treason.

RIP and speedy recovery to civility.

Comment

Originally posted by N-rg View Post
                        Switching to Cnn,

Yes, some serious retards battling for retard supremacy. Round them up, put them in a giant sports stadium and let them just go at it. I don't mind them beating each other and killing each other, but they create such a mess and inconvenience for people who DO have a life.

Comment

West Bellamy lit the match.

Comment

Well, same thing applies for those flying the communist flag. No?
                            And your point is...?

Comment

RE: Wes Bellamy,

What a neat guy thereyou've let us know about, Soldat. So with a Vice Mayor of a town with an attitude like that, I don't see very good leadership on the "good" side.

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article...sville-twitter

=========

It will be interesting to find out more about what caused the driver to speed into that crowd. If he was being attacked by a kindly crowd wanting to do a Reginald Denny on him, I can see him doing a runner to try to get away. If, on the other hand, he had already gotten away from counter protestors; I don't see a justifiable reason for what happened.

Comment

Let the Antifa and Nazi fvcks kill each other while the civilians evacuate and then the Police/National Guard can do the mop up.

Comment

Working...
                                X