Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting scandal, report says

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting scandal, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...port-says.html ( Disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner reportedly plans to plead guilty Friday in federal court to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor)

The scariest movie, I ever saw, was the Anthony Weiner documentary. His level of self-sabotage and deception overwhelmed me with such embarrassment, I had to look away several times. I literally didn't have the nerves to watch or listen to it, in all it's entirety.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargin View Post
      The scariest movie, I ever saw, was the Anthony Weiner documentary. His level of self-sabotage and deception overwhelmed me with such embarrassment, I had to look away several times. I literally didn't have the nerves to watch or listen to it, in all it's entirety.
      Glad I never saw it then. What a Dick.

Comment

This fucking guy...
        He had keys to the kingdom, a part of the elite class.
        And he sends dick pics to a minor.

Meritocracy indeed.

Comment

A guy named Weiner is crying.

Who would have thought.

:P

Comment

Forced to register on a sex-offender list.

Oh and Huma is filling for divorce.

Comment

And to think that secret government emails belonging to Hillary Clinton were found on this sex offender's computer. If she was President right now, what a shit show it would be... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Euroamerican View Post
                And to think that secret government emails belonging to Hillary Clinton were found on this sex offender's computer. If she was President right now, what a shit show it would be... right?
                Nah... she would say she has nothing to do with him.

Which is, in a sense, true. But still... if the emails of the former secretary of states can be found on the computer of a pedophile...

Comment

One creepy dude.

Comment

You can thank him for his part in wrecking Hillarys chances last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan le Fou View Post
                      Forced to register on a sex-offender list.

Oh and Huma is filling for divorce.

Well...the jig is kind of up at this point. She hitched her wagon to a dumpster fire that he helped ignite.

Comment

But, but, the number one authority on #TrumpRussia, Louise Mensch said she had proof that the whole story is a fraud and Mr. Weiner was tricked by a "hardened group" of "adult Russian hackers” in North Carolina.

Comment

Nomen est omen?

Comment

Originally posted by moosefoot View Post
                            But, but, the number one authority on #TrumpRussia, Louise Mensch said she had proof that the whole story is a fraud and Mr. Weiner was tricked by a "hardened group" of "adult Russian hackers” in North Carolina.
                            Haha, well Piers didn't stay which was a shame. But at least she's still there. Small mercies I guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X