Wave of anti-Semitism in the US: more than 100 Jewish tombstones desecrated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave of anti-Semitism in the US: more than 100 Jewish tombstones desecrated

this is really sickening, I have seen cemeteries and tombstones torn up for no reason, just for the he11 of it, this apparently is politically driven.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...925415,00.html

The FBI was investigating the incidents,
    Monday's incidents come after three waves of bomb threats in 2017. In all, 69 incidents at 54 JCCs in 27 states and one Canadian province have been reported, according to the JCC Association of North America.

"We are concerned about the anti-Semitism behind these threats
    again, it is sick, whoever did this is a sick person. I hope the perps are caught ASAP and given the maximum sentence available according law.

And not one SJW organization was there that day to speak out....

Comment

Originally posted by J.Noah ה View Post
      And not one SJW organization was there that day to speak out....
      True.
      Also, it seems Trump had to be forced to condemn these attacks. I don't think he cares that much about combating antisemitism.
      As a side note, I thought destroying jewish tombstones was something that was could happen in Europe, not the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post

True.
        Also, it seems Trump had to be forced to condemn these attacks. I don't think he cares that much about combating antisemitism.
        As a side note, I thought destroying jewish tombstones was something that was could happen in Europe, not the US.
        What?

He was forced?

You have proof of someone holding a gun to his head?

Meanwhile:

Trump says antisemitism is 'horrible' and has to stop

"I will tell you that antisemitism is horrible and it's going to stop and it has to stop," Trump said in an interview with NBC.

Trump later said, while speaking at the African American History Museum in Washington, that "antisemitic threats targeting our Jewish communities and our Jewish community centers are horrible, and are painful."
        Shortly before Trump's remarks, Hillary Clinton condemned a recent streak of "troubling" antisemitic incidents, and called for action first and foremost from the president.

http://m.jpost.com/#article=6017Qjg2...FEMTY4RkM0RjA=

Comment

My theory. The left's dalliance with radical muslim and anti-Israel elements is the source.

The hypocrisy of Jewish liberals regarding antisemitism

The alt-left should stop inciting, sanctioning and targeting Jews of any sort in Israel because it will always come back to haunt Jews in their own country.

Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt was one of many who were appalled by the president’s response. He told the ‘Never Is Now’ Summit on Anti-Semitism on Friday that ‘over the past few years, we have seen the growth of ugly campaigns on our college campuses, efforts that seek to delegitimize Israel and to reduce the Jewish state into some kind of taboo. This virus has spread and made some of greatest universities hostile to Jewish students and those who support them.’”

So here is Greenblatt saying young Jews are not safe to express their views on campus, that there is hostility toward Jewish students at US universities and this is going on for years. What could have caused this hostility? Is it the alt-right? Is it neo-Nazis protesting against the Jews and Israel? Is it Brietbart or Steve Bannon calling out for the boycott of Jews and their goods? Who is intimidating Jews on US campuses?

The answer is clear: the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement and its Muslim counterparts have raised antisemitism in the US to levels we have not seen since 1930 (ADL’s stats).

http://m.jpost.com/#article=6017NzZE...IxNTQyNjlBQkM=

HILLEL’S DISGRACE
          While Jewish students are terrorized on campus, Hillel takes on another mission.

While Jewish students are terrorized on campus, Hillel CEO Eric Fingerhut took on another mission.

"The Hillel family will watch out for our Muslim brothers and sisters on campus,” the failed Democratic pol declared. And he added, “As we hope they will watch out for us."

There is as much hope of campus hate groups like the Muslim Students’ Association, which has a long history of terrorizing Jews on campus, doing that as there was for Fingerhut in his 2004 Ohio Senate bid which he lost with one of the worst showings by a Democratic Senate candidate in the state. But after taking Ohio Democrats down with him, Fingerhut moved on to tanking Hillel.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2650...iel-greenfield

Comment

This happens every now and then in Melbourne that its no longer shocking but over 100 is. I sincerely hope this is an isolated incident.

Comment

Originally posted by nant View Post
              This happens every now and then in Melbourne that its no longer shocking but over 100 is. I sincerely hope this is an isolated incident.

The cemeteries of non jews are vandalized here occasionly, but this happened at same time / days bomb threats called into jewish centers in 20 or so USA cities.

This was targeted attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

The cemeteries of non jews are vandalized here occasionly, but this happened at same time / days bomb threats called into jewish centers in 20 or so USA cities.

This was targeted attacks.
                Seems like certain folks are celebrating having "their" president in office.

Comment

What if its the #notmypresident crowd? The way some of them have been acting I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post

Seems like certain folks are celebrating having "their" president in office.

LOL...so you are blaming the anti Semitic attacks on Trump supporters?

I guess next...... the Trump voters will be forming human chains to block construction of the wall along the border with Mexico? / end sarcasm /

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/u...tism.html?_r=0

I think for antisemitism, you need look to one B. H. Obama, not president Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by commanding View Post

LOL...so you are blaming the anti Semitic attacks on Trump supporters?

I guess next...... the Trump voters will be forming human chains to block construction of the wall along the border with Mexico? / end sarcasm /

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/u...tism.html?_r=0

I think for antisemitism, you need look to one B. H. Obama, not president Trump.
                      Sorry but at this point every other western state where conservative right populist won something mayor experienced a substantial increase in incidents targeting various minorities. Mainly because various closet (insert religious,ethnic whatever minority that cons don't like) hater feels like they have allowance to go burn some synagogues(or whatever).

If US does not follow it would be a welcome change but i won't hold my breath. I actualy expect social tensions effect to be even more visible with all the guns and civil disobidience traditions. Especialy considering that guys like you very clearly look for scapegoats to went your frustrations on rather than solutions to your problems.

And ffs don't confuse the geopolitics and internal state social affairs. Disagreing with how Israel conducts some of its policies does not make you anti-semite. Hating jews for no apparent reason does. Considering how things went in other states there is good chance we may see this particular difference in practical application.
                      Last edited by Asheren; 22-02-2017, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post

Sorry but at this point every other western state where conservative right populist won something mayor experienced a substantial increase in incidents targeting various minorities. Mainly because various closet (insert religious,ethnic whatever minority that cons don't like) hater feels like they have allowance to go burn some synagogues(or whatever).

If US does not follow it would be a welcome change but i won't hold my breath. I actualy expect social tensions effect to be even more visible with all the guns and civil disobidience traditions. Especialy considering that guys like you very clearly look for scapegoats to went your frustrations on rather than solutions to your problems.

And ffs don't confuse the geopolitics and internal state social affairs. Disagreing with how Israel conducts some of its policies does not make you anti-semite. Hating jews for no apparent reason does. Considering how things went in other states there is good chance we may see this particular difference in practical application.
                        My vote: antifa/anarchist/libtard/BLM/SJW fucks.

Comment

Linda Sarsour quickly took opportunity and did some fund raising to help the Jewish cemetery

Here in Germany everyone is full of praise for this selfless action...

Comment

Likewise Stormy. I thought it was unfortunately more of a European thing, to desecrate Jewish cemeteries. Sorry this can even happen in America and hope that the dimwits perps behind this will be soon behind bars. This is politically motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

What?

He was forced?

You have proof of someone holding a gun to his head?
                              As in forced by his aides because he didn't care that much about it and had to be "persuaded" to finally take a stand. I'm not saying he's an antisemite, I'm saying he doesn't care about it much.

Originally posted by GB_FXST View Post

My vote: antifa/anarchist/libtard/BLM/SJW fucks.
                              C'mon, even you, a die-hard ultra-conservative snowflake , know that is not true.

Comment

Working...
                              X