Chicago Police arrest 4 in kidnapping and torture of special needs person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Police arrest 4 in kidnapping and torture of special needs person

This was particularly despicable, but yet we will hear how the Trump supporters are the Deploreables

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

''Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"
    Aside from the blatantly racial motivated assault (I think the term 'crime' apply here), it's troubling they would target a mentally disabled person who most likely didn't even vote. Very brave...

Comment

I saw a bit about this on imgur and thought it was some sick "joke" ......but guess not. Mouth taped with duct tape and bound.

Comment

Fkng disgusting. Mentally disabled?! I'd like to see an ISIS type execution of these pricks.

Comment

One of the videos showed they made the guy drink from a toilet

Comment

A quick search review of the news published about this event shows little coverage, relative to the severity. Why do I get the feeling that if it were the other way around, we'd see massive amounts of coverage.

https://news.google.com/news/story?n...hRAJwQqgIIJjAA

Edit: It looks like some more news agencies are starting to pick it up. Interestingly, the reports are playing up the special needs aspects (justified), but are downplaying the anti Trump aspects, a critical part of the story.

Comment

He's a white male, so he had it coming to him.

If he had been black, the streets would be ablaze and the SJW crying over "Trump's Amerikkka"

Comment

Ah the so-called tolerant left.

Meanwhile:

Black Lives Matter Led To Rise Of Chicago Murder Rates, Ex-Police Chief Says

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/03/ex...#ixzz4UrDMN8xW

Comment

Had the ethnicity of offenders and victim been reversed, Chicago would be burning to the ground right now.

While I would never wish such a horrible crime on anyone regardless of colour, the idea of Chigaco burning to the ground to start over again sounds like an option worthy of consideration.

Chicago was coincidentally the 2016 murder capital of the USA hitting over 800 before they fudged the number lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Flagg View Post
                    Had the ethnicity of offenders and victim been reversed, Chicago would be burning to the ground right now.

While I would never wish such a horrible crime on anyone regardless of colour, the idea of Chigaco burning to the ground to start over again sounds like an option worthy of consideration.

Chicago was coincidentally the 2016 murder capital of the USA hitting over 800 before they fudged the number lower.
                    Obviously, he was saved from death by his white privilege and was only tortured and humiliated instead. I am now turning off my sarcasm.

Comment

Maybe they need tougher gun laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgor View Post
                        Maybe they need tougher gun laws.
                        Yes, exactly. Agree. We know this because the already tough gun laws are so effective.

/sarcasm.

Yet, this is exactly the response.

Comment

Watching CNN coverage they made no mention that I heard of the Trump angle, and mostly played up how bad the parents of the 4 perps must be! All the parents fault.....for 18 year olds.....stole a van to kidnap this white guy whom they knew from school.

Somehow the MSM will blame this on Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by JimHPTN View Post
                            A quick search review of the news published about this event shows little coverage, relative to the severity. Why do I get the feeling that if it were the other way around, we'd see massive amounts of coverage.

https://news.google.com/news/story?n...hRAJwQqgIIJjAA

Edit: It looks like some more news agencies are starting to pick it up. Interestingly, the reports are playing up the special needs aspects (justified), but are downplaying the anti Trump aspects, a critical part of the story.
                            It's the top story on CNN

Comment

Originally posted by breki View Post

It's the top story on CNN
                              I noticed that right after I had made that post, so I went in and added that edit about others starting to pick it up, just in an attempt to be fair. I hope that they don't just give the story quick lip service, but it looks to me like they're playing the disturbed youth card, not the Trump derangement syndrome card.

Comment

Working...
                              X