No announcement yet.

No riots in Poland after Canadian murders a Polish boy on NYE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprisingly we haven't heard a single "Sorry" from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
      If their country is superior why are they moving to other countries and terrorize native population? Goddamn whitemessicans.
      They're probably just tourists from Vancouver East Side.
      They can't afford to travel anywhere nice.

Comment

I have not heard about it yet, but I must stop my girlfriend from applying for her PhD studies in Canada. The University of Ottawa, my ass. Warwick will be better for her.
        Poor "boy"...

Comment

Originally posted by ATSzmrots View Post
          Canadian scumbags have been terrorizing people all over Poland for years now. These assholes should be rounded up and deported back to their cold shithole.

I have just learned they have embassy in Warsaw. EMbassy!1!1!111! How it is possible that bloody canadians own piece of polish soil. Its certainly fault of previous leftist goverments that they allowed canadian cancer spread unmonitored throu Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheren View Post

I have just learned they have embassy in Warsaw. EMbassy!1!1!111! How it is possible that bloody canadians own piece of polish soil. Its certainly fault of previous leftist goverments that they allowed canadian cancer spread unmonitored throu Poland.
            Shhh... Be quiet ! I heard rumors Canadians were so cray-cray they burned down a white house during a road trip south of their border some years ago !!!

Comment

Working...
            X